• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ganged Tickled at a SuperBowl Party FMx10/M

mr.duck

TMF Novice
When I was in my very early 20s I was hanging with this girl and her guy friend who is gay we would hangout all the time. We would always have fun when we’d go out or hang. Her friend was few years older than me. We got along really well and me and her were close with his friends. He invited us to go over to a huge SuperBowl party at one of his friends from college house. Mind you there were mostly guys with few girls. We were all drunk, being loud and just having fun. Can’t remember what exactly lead to this, but I remember he and I were goofing off play wrestling. He is a little taller than me but equal to strength. He was trying to take me down, in front of everyone, but my girl friend came up behind me and dug into my sides completely caught me off guard where I just started laughing and wouldn’t stop, until my he joined in grabbing my arm and getting my armpit. They both brought me down, and started to tickle me in front his drunk friends. Then I saw heard them say to hold me down, as others joined in holding me down and going after my body. I was laughing uncontrollably. I was getting tickled by his friends,and I heard them tell his other friends watching to get my feet. I felt my shoes and socks being removed and lost my mind where 3 of his friends were holding my legs down and tickling my feet. Her friend goes over to tickle my feet too, I felt a number of hands tickling my sides, stomach, armpits and numerous fingers at the same time tickling my feet. I was going insane, screaming at them to stop tickling me! I couldn’t even make out my words because they were tickling me that bad. I remember hearing them each of them taking turns tickling my feet. I tried rolling away, and I saw her standing and taunting me watching as they were all tickling me. I can’t remember correctly, I’d say 8-10 of his friends were all involved in by holding me down and tickling me all over, but they all spent focusing on my sides and feet, especially my feet. Idk how long it lasted, but it felt for a long time. They all stopped and let me on the floor where I was catching my breathe and laughing feeling the effects. I remember getting up and a little embarrassed, kind of mad but not completely. It was all in good fun.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I wish I could have had an experience like this, but I never had cool friends like that. Lucky you!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back