• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gatherings & Your S/O?

Miss Serendipity

Verified
So tell me something. I' m curious to hear anyone's thoughts whether your in a relationship with some or not.

If you are in a relationship with someone and you both go to a gathering like NEST or any of them really. When it comes to the tickling side of it.

how do you feel about having other people tickle/ have a session you b/f or g/f? or your wife/husband?

is that okay with you?

does it bother you?

How does it make you feel?

Would you discuss it before hand or just play it by ear?

What are your feelings in regards to this subject?

As far as tickling goes, My girl isn't wild about it; she submits to it for Me and nobody else because she knows it gets My rocks off (in return, I don't engage in it with her very often). So, even if I was ok with it, she most certainly wouldn't be.

As far as play in general, there's a small list of others she's allowed to play with, all of whom were partners of hers before we got together (although if she wants to, it's understood she still asks Me first). That doesn't particularly bother Me, and in fact, the most recent time she played with one of them, I joined in. It was fun.

For all intensive purposes here, my s/o is Lee, although she is
not my girlfriend, she is my Dominant.

how do you feel about having other people tickle/ have a session you b/f or g/f? or your wife/husband?

I hate it.

is that okay with you?

No, it really isn't.

does it bother you?

Yes, very much so. She doesn't generally do intense play with anyone,
and the play she does do doesn't usually last more than 10-15 minutes.
But when I see her tickling (or anything) someone else, it makes my head
spin.

Like throwing up, and punching whoever she's tickling.

She's not one for planned play, it just sort of happens as it happens.

What are your feelings in regards to this subject?[/FONT][/SIZE]

:scream: :mine:

how do you feel about having other people tickle/ have a session you b/f or g/f? or your wife/husband? I have no issues with this whatsoever - it's part of the reason we're there! I expect to play with whoever I want, so I would extend him the same courtesy.

How does it make you feel? Relaxed - like the weekend isn't gonna be all about jealousy and asking permission to play with someone and "is he gonna be mad?" blah blah blah

Would you discuss it before hand or just play it by ear? Absolutely discuss it beforehand. I would never ever want to just play it by ear. It's important to me that this is worked out ahead of time, so the weekend can be all rainbows and butterflies 😛

I suppose I can answer this as if I had a boyfriend at a future gathering.

This is something I would feel very strongly against. Tickling someone randomly, like just for fun and in public, would be totally cool with me. BUT a private session? In my opinion... no way. Sessions are something I considerate very personal and private.

I would feel a lot of jealousy. It would make me question what I was doing wrong to make him not want to be alone with me.

Discuss before hand would be a must. Both our weekends would be ruined if we both weren't on the same terms.

Indifferent. Right now at least. I suppose once I get a boyfriend my feelings will change on this subject.

Regarding my Gorilla...

Doesn't bother me in the least, in fact I love to watch because it's always hilarious and adorable 🙂

is that okay with you?

Absolutely, in fact I encourage other girls to try and tire him out (never works darn it)

does it bother you?

Nope, he's too fun not to share

Honestly? Like someone made a video with the perfect handsome and dominant 'ler and I get to watch 😀

We might discuss it beforehand if I'm planning to have him play with a newbie, or a friend he's never met before; I make sure he knows whatever I know about her regarding her personality and comfort levels that will help him give her a good experience. Otherwise it tends to be by ear and spontaneous in the mayhem of parties and gatherings. He does like other tops he doesn't know yet to ask his permission before playing with me, but as long as I'm okay with it he doesn't freak if we forgot or if it wasn't a good time to find him and ask 🙂

Eh, I have enough important things to worry about; life's too short for jealousy, especially over tickling (or spanking or other play). I feel that way about both my life-partners; we all have fun with others but everyone knows who's collar and who's ring I wear :bubbleheart:

In regards to my play partner at parties...

If she's comfortable with it, by all means.

is that okay with you?

If she knows the person and I know what kind of play is going to be involved, yes. Especially if I know that person too. If I don't know the person or what's going to happen to Kitten, I ask questions first or Kitten will let me know if she is/isn't okay with it.

does it bother you?

No.

:shrug:

Of course I discuss it beforehand. I want to know where she is, how long she'll be gone (approximately), who she's with and what she'll be doing. That's more for her safety than anything else.

Play's play. At the end of the day, she's coming home with me and that's all that matters. 🙂

Snail Shell

how do you feel about having other people tickle/ have a session you b/f or g/f? or your wife/husband? Honestly it really doesn't bother me one bit. I guess because I am bi, and I do play with both sexes. What's the difference if I play with another female ya know? So I'm all for my s/o having a good time.

is that okay with you? Absolutely, as long as I know who.

does it bother you? Nope

How does it make you feel? Happy, because we're both doing what we enjoy.

Would you discuss it before hand or just play it by ear? When I have a s/o I normally discuss it with them before the gathering. Just basically say "hey I'm going to be playing with other people, I hope that's okay. I'm still coming to bed with you later!"

What are your feelings in regards to this subject? Neh, communication is the key.

I wouldnt like it, Im capable of understanding it can just be abit of fun, however it is my lady, I dont really like other guys touching her or touching them at all, but there are levels, hugging and stuff, maybe a little play fight I can deal with, but soemthing as important to me as tickling, ide rather keep it between us.

is that okay with you?
see above

does it bother you?
see above, above

Jealous, uneasy, vonurable, anxious, sad

goign into a situation like a gathering I would of course mention it so we`r clear, and so I can hear her thoughts on it. But other than that ide like to think I would be with the sort of girl who would know me well enuf to know I wouldnt like it and not do it.

Everyones boat floats on different water, in my sea there is just my lover and me.
Some people dont mind others having a paddle but not I, no one is welcome to a slice of my pie 😛

I wouldnt like it, Im capable of understanding it can just be abit of fun, however it is my lady, I dont really like other guys touching her or touching them at all, but there are levels, hugging and stuff, maybe a little play fight I can deal with, but soemthing as important to me as tickling, ide rather keep it between us.

is that okay with you?
see above

does it bother you?
see above, above

Jealous, uneasy, vonurable, anxious, sad

goign into a situation like a gathering I would of course mention it so we`r clear, and so I can hear her thoughts on it. But other than that ide like to think I would be with the sort of girl who would know me well enuf to know I wouldnt like it and not do it.

Everyones boat floats on different water, in my sea there is just my lover and me.
Some people dont mind others having a paddle but not I, no one is welcome to a slice of my pie 😛

This. :headbang:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back