• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Geek-Hot! Beauty and Brains and Wow!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Ok, I think I'm in love. I've been watching the new History Channel series "The Universe" and have gone pitter-patter over the luscious Amy Mainzer...the perfect combination of brains and beauty. A brilliant mind has always been able to flip my heart more than just about anything, and this gorgeous chick may just be smarter than I am. 😉 (Not sure if that's a good or bad thing...)

On top of being really hot, Amy has a BS in physics from Stanford, an MS in astronomy from CalTech and a PhD in astronomy from UCLA. She works at the JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) and she's the Deputy Project Scientist for the WISE project (Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer) which, from orbit, will spend six months scanning the sky for the nearest brown dwarfs, near-earth asteroids and optically invisible quasars. It will also search for the most extreme infrared luminous galaxies.

So, I'm watching, taking a good look at this attractive woman and listening to her talk about quasars, neutrinos, infrared galaxies...and realizing I'm getting completely turned on.

Long live geek-chicks! I mean, how could you not love a woman who's beautiful AND wrote "Characterization of a Megapixel Mid-Infrared Array for High Background Applications"?!?

😀

*head spins*...afraid i'm not geeky enough there Dave...anything to do with science..math...chemistry etc...well let's just say in regards to algebra i have a major block...i'm more the dreamer, artistic type...fairly intelligent, but can be dense..

I did just watch however...why the Columbia broke up over Texas...i am and have always shown an interest in the space programs..and when i was a kid, i had a crush on Gus Grissom...ahh

You know Dave, you've got good taste in women. Smart, and Attractive. It's always got a great combination. In addition to that, she's got a bit of a Morgan Webb thing going on. That's right, Morgan Webb, the sexiest gamer girl.

Yes Dave she is quit lovely and looks like she'd be quit ticklish, and with someone that smart i'm sure u could have a lot of fun tickling them.

You know Journia....I do have good taste in women, thank you. 😀 Luckily, I've had a decent track record with the whole beauty/brains/geek thing. Other than one major misjudgement, I have to say I've been pretty happy. But hey, who doesn't fuck up once, eh? 😉

And you're right, she does have a bit of a Morgan Webb thing going. You give me a cute chick who can beat me at Halo, and I'm buying a ring. 😀

You know Journia....I do have good taste in women, thank you. 😀 Luckily, I've had a decent track record with the whole beauty/brains/geek thing. Other than one major misjudgement, I have to say I've been pretty happy. But hey, who doesn't fuck up once, eh? 😉

And you're right, she does have a bit of a Morgan Webb thing going. You give me a cute chick who can beat me at Halo, and I'm buying a ring. 😀

A value of intelligence and a value of Halo? You have just about filled my standards for "The Bud" level. LOL

Awww, I feel all speshul an' shit now. 😀 Right back atcha.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back