• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Geeky Nerd seeking Pamela Anderson look alike

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
Pimply faced geek who loves playing World of Warcraft 24/7 and is a level 17 Night elf of doom, age 18, loves doing Steve Erkel impressions and long debates about how Star Trek should be a religion.

seeks...

Pamela Anderson look alike who rates a 10.0, cooks, cleans, and will sumbmit to tickle torture. between age 18-25.

hehe, sorry, i had to do that, but on a more serious note, seems 90% of the people in the personals section are guys, and like 10% are women. the guys are lucky to get 1 reply, women get over 50 replies.

just an observation...

Bignorm for the win!!!

But I think some people will take offence to the WoW comment. I don't play it, but apparently it rocks! 😛

WoW is kind of a social life killer, no way one cannot amuse him-/herself without it. It's not all ownage IMO. The worst fact is it obligates its players to waste countles hours playing it. But that's my opinion about MMORPGs in general anyway.

Oh, to be a tard: Pamela Anderson ain't that hot! :weird: 😀

Last edited:
yeah, i'm not too attracted to pamela anderson myself, either.

i heard nothing of good things about WoW, but it was the first online RPG to come to mind.

my favorite online RPG is Planetside, friggin love it.

Funny!

Nice one, Bignorm,

Nice to come on here and get a laugh like that. While I'm on I'll give a big thumbs up to your sig pics - they always crack me up. Especially like that LOTR one - such filth! My mate playes World of Warcraft a lot, and I agree with witproduct - it is a social life killer. Ain't seen him in bloody ages, the shithead. Probably started to think he's a real Night Elf and wandering the city at night chopping people up thinking they're baddies. Only kidding.

But yeah, you make a good point about the personals. I wrote a personal thingy ages ago, though wasn't expecting a reply and certainly didn't get one. UK girls must just not be interested, I dunno. Never mind!

Cheers,

Moondog 😀

Hello there. I've taken some time out from my slaying plainstriders and such to try out this new virtual game, "World of Earth". Seems quite fun and realistic, especially the graphics! It's almost as if I could reach out and touch this "computer screen". But for now, back to my normal life on the world of warcraft, before the other Trolls see I'm gone!

^^

LMFAO!!!!

Excuse me while I laugh manically in the corner of cyberspace...

OMG, BigNorm! I was getting excited. I really liked that profile you made up... Despite the fact that it's not real. 🙁 Too bad I don't look like Pamela Anderson.

Seriously, though... I love ST. 😛 I don't think it should be a religion, mind you... I'm not that obsessed... But I like it. My bro plays WoW on occation, but he's more into Diablo than anything. 😛

Last edited:
the hollywood brother got to give a shout out to big norm for his post. good luck brother. maybe you will get a reply. all it takes is one reply and who knows maybe true love is right around the corner. All the hollywood brother knows is just lie tug mcgraw says "YOU GOTTA BELIEVE"

Mercury said:
OMG, BigNorm! I was getting excited. I really liked that profile you made up... Despite the fact that it's not real. 🙁 Too bad I don't look like Pamela Anderson.

Seriously, though... I love ST. 😛 I don't think it should be a religion, mind you... I'm not that obsessed... But I like it. My bro plays WoW on occation, but he's more into Diablo than anything. 😛

the geeky pimply nerd part was false, but i do love myself some star trek! i got the star trek bug from my father who still has the original series on tape, i even grew up watching it. i'm also wanting to try out WoW, i've heard nothing but good things about it. so don't give your hopes up.

Don't play wow. no really. I only managed to get off it by having no money and my subscription running out, and I'm still so eager to get back onto it when I can afford the subscription again. Its bad for you!

Do what Kimiko said, stay away from WoW. I got sucked into it and still can't break its grasp, its addicting.

On a side note, Woo for Planetside, didnt know anyone else on these forums played.

planetside rules! i always play on the johari/markov server, under the name xxbutcherxx. haven't been on lately, gotta buy a new subscription. i'm a a great outfit called Cosmocratores.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back