• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gemini Tickle LoLo! F/F All Over 7/23/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hello again my friends!

Gemini has released her next video!!!

"Gemini Deviously Tickle Tortures LoLo"

Here is part of her description of this video from her site:

"Hey everyone! Here is my first female on female tickle torture session!
My friend LoLo decided to take a journey into my Fetish World and did we have a fun time!

I tied LoLo to my bed and tickled her from head to toe. At first I tickled her softly looking for the most ticklish spots. Well LoLo is ticklish everywhere so the most amazing never ending giggles and laughter came out of her as I slowly ran my finger nails up and down her armpits, tummy, sides, ribs, legs, and also her cute little bare feet.

Once I was satisfied with the light tickling I really dug in and tickled the crap out of LoLo! She went crazy with laughter. The more she laughed the more intensely I tickled her. You can hear both of us laughing because I have so much fun tickling people, especially when they are tied up and at my mercy. I knew LoLo would want to get some tickle revenge on me so I figured why not give her the most intense tickle session I could!

I'm offering this clip at a discount for all the tickle lovers out there, like me "

Here is a link to the full 17 minute non stop tickle session:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31348

Gemini has discounted the price, she's cool like that

Here are 2 previews and a few photos from the session!
I had the honor of filming this session and it was out of this world
I was in awe of how evil Gemini is as a tickler and how much tickling LoLo could take as she laughs the WHOLE time!

On behalf of Gemini, I TMJ, humbly say

peace

This is just lovely.

Two beautiful ladies doing the thing we love most. 🙂

Question:

Is this the same Gemini and LoLo that were at Rook's Media a few ago? I can't tell.

Etc.

Hi...It's Gemini!!!!

Thanks to TMJ for posting about the latest clip available in my lovely little fetish world!

I can't wait till you see the craziness of me tickling my little friend Lolo!! I may look sweet and innocent, and I certainly love to be tied up and tickled but I am a damn good tickler too...and I really really give it to Lolo!!! We were both sore for a few days after that session from laughing so hard!

Love ya,
Gemini

Last edited:
Welcome Gemini!!!

I bow my head to the Power of Gemini's Fetish World!

It's so fun there 🙂

GREAT clip, for starters Lolo is absolutely gorgeous and two you can tell how ticklish she really, keep up the good work!

Nice, thanks for the quick reply.

Welcome to the forum, by the by~

Etc

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back