• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gender of tickler and ticklee

indeROKKandROLL

I find that it's mostly guys wana tickle the ladies, are girls sexier when they laugh uncontrollably or are we an easy target? I haven't came across many male ticklees yet!

I'm either tbh, only to females though. and I'm a real easy target but I can fight back pretty good too lol

Last edited:
Same as with tkl_venom, and just to females as well. If they really wanted to I wouldn't mind being a lee to her, even if I prefer to be a ler, haha.

I find that it's mostly guys wana tickle the ladies, are girls sexier when they laugh uncontrollably or are we an easy target? I haven't came across many male ticklees yet!

This forum is CRAWLING with male lees, or at least switches. There may be more male 'lers, though, I'm not 100%. I can only answer for me.

Tickling is a sexual thing for me. Its primary purpose is arousal, with little secondary purpose and probably no tertiary. My ultimate tickling fantasy is to be with a woman who finds it equally arousing, and to tickle her roughly and thoroughly until we're both so aroused that we go straight for the intercourse with no other foreplay needed, and aggressive intercourse at that. That's not to say I dislike other forms of foreplay; nothing could be further from the truth. But if you were to ask me what my ultimate tickling fantasy is, that's it.

There are NUMEROUS things about tickling a lady that are sooooo sexy to me that if I tried to list them all, I'd be automatically logged out by the time I clicked "Submit Reply". It's not a matter of women being easier targets. My first girlfriend was not all that ticklish, for instance. It's definitely other things. MANY other things. But because tickling is almost exclusively sexual for me, and because I'm straight, and because I like being dominant in bed; my fantasy woman would be a sexy and submissive knismo nympho (I'd be willing to lee for her, though, and it would probably turn me on too), who is insanely ticklish pretty much everywhere on her body. Though it seems like in my searches for the perfect woman, that's just too much to ask or hope for. Or they're out there, but I'm not the right man for them.

Last edited:
I'm both a ler and lee. But I tend to like being the one who's being tickled the most.

I'm a dude, and there is literally nothing sexy, attractive or appealing at all about me when I laugh uncontrollably and/or flail and/or beg. Kindly spread this around; not everyone seems to have gotten the memo.

Been the "Lee" more times than "Ler"...

I love F/M clips where the guy's laughing is high-pitched or falsetto, where he's so hysterical he actually almost sounds like a woman. (That's how I laugh when the tickling's really good) Being tickled really strips the masculinity away, and there's something absolutely wonderful about that.

It might seem a contradiction; I'm an "Alpha Male" in real life, but not the typical insecure "Alpha" who needs to dominate others and put little guys down. I'm secure enough to acknowledge my feminine sides, even to get turned on by my own high-pitched effiminate laughter (if only I could once again find a partner who's turned on by it too....)

Thank goodness for male lees :wub

Amen, sister! xD Just earlier tonight, I had the pleasure of totally dominating brushtickler in the chatroom. He may not admit to it, but it happened. Plus, I have several witnesses who saw him admit that he was my "little tickle toy" :lol

I LOVE tickling cute girls up down and all over, but I'm a male that LOVES having a girl take charge and tickle me silly as well! We're not that rare, I swear! Feel free to take a shot at me sometime! 😉

Amen, sister! xD Just earlier tonight, I had the pleasure of totally dominating brushtickler in the chatroom. He may not admit to it, but it happened. Plus, I have several witnesses who saw him admit that he was my "little tickle toy" :lol

Need any other volunteers? 😀

I've also noticed that. I have even known a woman we was into tickling just like we are. Just like you she was an absolute 'lee, unless her victims were women. She also likes to poke men, but only to provoke being tickled herself. She wants to be the 'lee at all times.
Now, I'm not complaining.

I think it has something to do with women in general liking dominant men. Many women also find it sexy to be spanked while pushing her on her knees.

I personally I'm also more of a 'ler.

But of course there are also dominant women and submissive men, obviously.

Last edited:
im a male lee just guess i like the idea of being completly at a womans mercy and they can be as cruel/evil as they want

My lee and I have developed an awesome chemistry over time. I'm an extremely ticklish ler (I'd wager I'm more ticklish than she is) and she will remind of this occasionally when she manages to catch me off guard. This makes her such a delicious target, because I know that it takes cunning, skill and finesse to 'get her real good.'

The long and short of it, I love it when she fights back, and makes me work for that sweet sweet laughter. :3

I absolutely love it. I just love the feeling of those crazy tingles that surge through my body. I've experienced having my arms handcuffed above my head and being tickle tortured by my ex-girlfriend for some small extended period of time on a couple of occasions. She was kinky, a lot kinkier than me, but absolutely hated to be tickled, so I never got to quench my thirst to dish out what I took (and perhaps with some playful one-ups-menship) afterwards.

As for gender, it depends on the type of tickling involved. If it's playful, then I don't care; both are fair gain. If it's intimate, I prefer the company of women, but wouldn't mind a fun time with the right guy.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back