• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Generally speaking, do women find a guy being ticklish as attractive?

I am a guy but I believe many women enjoy the 'sensitivity' of a guy who is ticklish and especially if they admit it. It's such a cultural thing to be the tough manly guy that when one's ticklishness comes out whether in a gentle, playful situation, (or even if you're being wrecked by a dedicated female LER)...I believe that women find that 'weakness' endearing...either because we let it show or they get to expose it by tickling us to bits....
and on the older sister comment...yeah...Im betting they did really enjoy it...being in control of a guy (any guy) and not being the one automatically held down and tickled (I mean the predominant scenario is M/F in all of recorded history)....
I know a female LER to me is the same feeling when I meet a woman who is an active duty LEO or federal agent....Or even just shoots regularly, plays golf cause they like it....rides a motorcycle ...then there is the female plumber or mechanic .... sign me up!

now I dont know if the guy acts like a goofy giggly high schooler when tickled...but who knows?

I'd say no. If I made reference to anything like that usually they talk about how they "want to be treated like a dude" or how they "don't enjoy tickling". I got used to whatever circle I end up attempting socializing being pretty joyless.

It is not atypical to hear a reply to interest in tickling being strictly related to the genitals.

The only time a partner has been disappinted wirh my ticklishness was when she was way more ticklish than I was and thought it was unfair

I think it’s adorable, but definitely not required. I take a person as they are in the sensitivity arena.

I gotta say, and this isn't meant to offend anyone on here in any way. But this subject has came up alot In the tickle path that I've been on for the last...well my whole life basically. While some if not maybe even most have found a man whom is easily defeated by tickling from a female , I mean to the point he can't even defend himself, cute or adorable to a lesser degree....most really did not think of it as an overly attractive quality that they would be really looking for in a man. Basically it would kinda denote the male lee in question not being manly enough to take on as a hubby. Or something like that.

Not particularly, but I am the type that generally needs to know someone as a person and form a relational connection before I find them physically attractive, and I include ticklishness in this.

NGL I used to find it a little off-putting, but I used to be 100% Lee and now I’m a switch so I enjoy when they are ticklish! I still don’t like overly subby or ticklish behavior (eg: I’m sooooo ticklish 🫣🫣🫣 plEaSaSe whatever you do don’t tickle me”) so I sometimes find male lees and little annoying with that (sorry).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back