• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gentle tickle torture vs hardcore tickle torture

TRU1

TMF Regular
what do you like better, the gentle, slow lasting tickle torture in which the tickler just slowly tickles you but does constantly. Like, he/she lsowly moves her finger up and down his/her soles..

or do you like the constant hardcore tickle torture, where the tickler is just doing it so much, uses feathers and jams the fingers in their..

i personally like the gentle..

I think there's a time and place for both...I enjoy both in different circumstances...it's all good to me, as long as I'm getting tickled!!!! WHOO!!! 😛

Gentle and slow is the only thing that works for me...Keep it up long enough and I will end up doing ANYTHING for you. Like it hardcore? There's the door...

XOXO

Way back when...

Hi, I'm a newbie. Just thinking back on a great moment in my time.

I remember dating this woman, who, on more than one occassion, tied me face down, straddled my back, and tickled me with just the tips of her fingers. She had nails, but they weren't too long or sharp - just right! The first time she did this, I was so wet, I needed a new comforter for the bed! She would also breathe or whisper in my ear, about how she was "going to sweetly tickle the orgasms out of me" (exact words, I can remember to this day), which made me scream with helpless laughter and squirm under her. All the while, her nails and lightly stroking fingertips just kept gliding along my back/sides, and making spidery circles within my stretch armpits. With no set pattern, she would lightly squeeze an especially ticklish spot, that would make me laugh hardily and squirm. She loved making me squirm and giggle (so did I). She also had this habit of loving to tickle my butt! The tickling was always gentle when she had me this way, but at the point she would choose to tickle my cheeks, I was sensitized and turned-on beyond belief. I was shaking with cackling laughter as soon as her fingertips brushed over the small of my back, down my crack and to where the legs meet the body. She would just let her nails flutter there, tickling me madly. Even when she would go down on me, she would tickle whatever she could reach to enhance the orgasm - whether it be my belly, my sides, a foot, or lightly squeezing my knees (which drove me absolutely nuts). Whew!!!

There were also times this same woman would ambush me on the couch, and once she got her fingers wriggling in my armpits, no matter how I squeezed them, I was a hysterical bowl of jelly, at her mercy! She would use the breathing in the ear technique, which made me howl more, if possible. She would tell me she would never stop wiggling her fingers if I didn't promise to be good (I hadn't realized I had been bad!) She would also get me over on my belly, and sit on the backs of my legs, while squeezing and stroking behind my knees and thighs, and there was nothing I could do about it, except shake and scream with laughter. It would get me so worked up that sex was never a question - we always had it after a tickle fight - no question!

Ticklishy...I think I just left a puddle...bravo to you and your ler from the story...wow...that made me need to go find my ler...like...now...not a dry seat in the house, folks...thank you so much for sharing!!!!

great story. you are very lucky to particapate in that cool of a tickle segment. As a tickler, the hollywood borther think there a time for both.

Gentle Tickling Please

😀 Gentle tickling will drive me insane! A sharp but gentle feather between my soft toes will get me every time.

I was definitely lucky. Unfortunately, it has been a verrrrrry long time since I've even come close to experiencing such a height of being turned-on. Not for lack of effort, mind you!

Thanks for all the nice words.

A mix of both is the best but for the most part, intense tickling is better but having a mix will make the victim last longer in my opinion. As both lee and ler, that is how I feel but as the lee......I can take as intense as can be dished out by the lers(s).

TTD

Ticklish Guy

I think that both soft/light tickles and more hard core tickling works on me. A combination of both keeps me off balance and more ticklish. Besides, different types of tickles works better on different ticklish places.

MrTicklee

Gentle and I'm a goner.

Helpless. You own me. Here's my SUV keys....take my ATM card....whatever you want.....just stop the teasing......your nails, lips, feet, etc., are driving me crazy..... 😱

I'm new on here - so first off - hello.

I'm only just starting to enjoy this over the last month or so, but so far I like rough and gentle, both can make me nuts in different ways. I like her to use variety while I'm tied down, keeps me wondering what's next! Rough seems to be good in the armpit upper rib area. She still hasn't touched my feet yet, I'm hoping she will next time so I can see how that feels. 😀

As long as it is torture, I don't care. I just want to be at your mercy, begging.

Gentle seems to work better as far as I know. My girlfriend loves it when I run my fingertips all over her feet, especially on and under her toes. She will giggle like crazy, but won't make much of an effort to move them away.

Hmmm good question ...

I like both. Just like sex lol .. start out slow and soft and the intensity grows as you go on till i'm a ticklish mess. Mmm i love it lol. 😀

I like both. When I'm really horny I could receive any tickle torture (while it still being very torturous). It's like getting down in a whirl of excitement. The trick is to develop an instinct for how intense you should tickle. It is important to get to know the 'lees weaknesses and limits and you have to find the combination how the session can be at longest. That differs from 'lee to 'lee.

Like with sex it is a feeling you develop by gathering little bits of details to improve yourself next time. The ambience, status, circumstances, relation is what makes it is what it is. That's what I think.

Last edited:
Actually, Gentiile Tickling Is More Arousing. But For Some Real Fun, Try Gentile Hardcore Tickling. This Revolves Around Some Role Playing, Light Restraints, Feathers, Toohbrushes, Q-tips, Etc. Try To Make The Role Playing Something That Has Probably Not Been Done. Like To Know More, E-mail Me Here. Happy Laughs.

Gentle is good every now and then. It's fun, and playful, but in the end always leaves me wanting more. Hardcore is great, though, because it's really satisfying to be tickled that intensely.

I prefer gentle over hardcore, only because it's what I'd rather have done to me if I were the ticklee. Since I'm more of a 'ler, I want my 'lee to giggle and laugh, not cry. Don't get me wrong, if gentle is not enough, I'd be willing to up the harshness a notch or two (enough to make them beg), but I won't go over the edge . . . not unless they ask. 😉

njjen3953 said:
As long as it is torture, I don't care. I just want to be at your mercy, begging.

WOWSERS!! I likes dat!! :awe: :drool:

I think gentle is the most excrutiating as the stimulation is focused on the skin only. Hard tickling is more focused on the muscles which is also fun but, slow, draaaaaawn out, gentle, teasing tickling can be mind-racking when done properly. It's cruel delight! 😀

most of the time I like to tickle really playfully, but if the mood strikes me (or she requests it), I can be fairly merciless.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back