• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get off me! - Jordan is pushed to the limit - WARNING - VIOLENT AND SEXUAL

Man, there are some real church ladies around here.

This video is SO tame. If you have a problem with this then what must you puritans think of some real hardcore shit.

I've noticed people bashing this guy everytime he posts. Is it jealousy? He's an unkept fat dude who is manhandling these hot girls. I think it's freaking some of these holier-than-thou's out as they wack off with their pants around their ankles.

A reminder. You are always free to comment on the video and why you like it or not, but once you make it personal or start insulting people you've crossed the GR line and we'll take action.

Insults are not comments. Keep it polite.

Myriads

I apologize for the "comment", I shall keep it polite. But if my "insult" err "comment" err "critique" is crossing the line, what is the definition of the "line", and what constitutes it becoming "personal"? I still do not understand the laws and stipulations this site lays down. A comment is just that. Raw, unadulterated and true...from the posters eyes. If it is offensive in any way to the moderators...then why post anything that is offensive to the moderators...it deems posting null and void if it is negative...but more so, offensive to the moderators. SO...posting a negative comment, unless deemed by the moderators to be "non-offensive", is a useless action. OK, moderators.........answer that, without tripping over your own words, or ban-hammering me because of my intellect, or posting or linking me to the "rules" of this site. Please read this comment without reckless abandon, or your own feelings. Read the script and not the intent. Thank you.

I agree If he wants to produce tasteless and offensive material thats his choice, however, If Jordan doesnt want to do anymore videos with this guy its her choice so yea. I liked his old stuff, but oh well. Lost this customer for sure, and im sure he has lost more. lol id say by the posts that folks have post here, the tickling public doesnt really enjoy seeing a girl scream in agony and pain. Save that for a BDSM site, were into laughter and tickling. Maybe he should post it on a pure BDSM site.

Its most likely due to the fact that Skel appears in his videos, if thats what he does full time, and they are working in Mcdonalds, all power to Skel. The model would have to know what was going on, before hand other wise it would be non-consensual and he wouldn't be able to release it legally, compared to some movies available on clips it extemely tame.

The Wandeer.

i agree with alot of the comment saying that we shouldnt bag the producer but... when i see this video it projects a certain view of the forum and someone seeing this from an outsiders point of view could think we all think that way which is a terrible thing.id hate to have someone think that all tickle fetishests are all this way inclined. no offence but this is a big step back for the community and presents us in a terrible light..... its a sad day

i agree with alot of the comment saying that we shouldnt bag the producer but... when i see this video it projects a certain view of the forum and someone seeing this from an outsiders point of view could think we all think that way which is a terrible thing.id hate to have someone think that all tickle fetishests are all this way inclined. no offence but this is a big step back for the community and presents us in a terrible light..... its a sad day

"presents us"??? Presents who? What reputation do you think this fetish has anywhere? Is there a ranking? Who cares? What exactly do you think people "think" of any sexual fetish?

"A big step back for the community? it's a sad day... "

You are delusional if you think this clip has any bearing whatsoever on anybody's thought. People think one of two things: we're perverts, or its cool. And that's the truth brother.

I stand by my words, Mr. Dark you may not agree with me but it seems many do. Quite frankly not everything that is done should be done. I never have and never will buy anything Skely has to offer, his work (if you can call it that) is borderline criminal at times. What is equally disturbing to me is the sentiment that just because this guy is producing videos he has a license to do whatever he wants and we either have to like it or keep our mouth shut. Trust me I understand this is fetish land and I don't need to be reminded that if I don't like it I shouldn't watch it, geezus can't we just maintain at least a small measure of common decency. I am sorry if my opinion offends anyone but this is an open forum, and I get sick of everything that is posted getting a thumbs up just because it is posted. It just seems that anyone who has an opinion to the contrary is summarily crucified.

I stand by my words, Mr. Dark you may not agree with me but it seems many do. Quite frankly not everything that is done should be done. I never have and never will buy anything Skely has to offer, his work (if you can call it that) is borderline criminal at times. What is equally disturbing to me is the sentiment that just because this guy is producing videos he has a license to do whatever he wants and we either have to like it or keep our mouth shut. Trust me I understand this is fetish land and I don't need to be reminded that if I don't like it I shouldn't watch it, geezus can't we just maintain at least a small measure of common decency. I am sorry if my opinion offends anyone but this is an open forum, and I get sick of everything that is posted getting a thumbs up just because it is posted. It just seems that anyone who has an opinion to the contrary is summarily crucified.

I actually respect your point of view and how you've presented it here. It truly is your point of view and you haven't used it to disrespect him.

Killing dissent is not wise at all. I just think that praising disrespect is equally unwise.

Sharing your point of view is healthy to me. And no, we don't all have to homogenize into a chorus of unison.

JD

I welcome criticism

I like to read criticism, good or bad. I learn a lot from the audience by reading their thoughts and feelings about a video.

I believe this forum is about exploring different aspects of the tickling fetish, and sometimes it is forgotten that more than money or making a sale, what drives us is to actually explore and share the side of the tickling fantasy that we love.

This is why I have a blog where I post so much content for free. I mean of course selling is good because that is how I pay my bills, but for me it is more important to do something that excites me and I feel passionate about. I like to explore the edges of the tickle fetish.

And to answer the question why I love working with Jordan so much? Because every time I tie her up I find a new spot and this is exciting because I don't know if she will explode in laugher, cry to tears, or if it will provoke anger and rage and unleash the hulk inside her.

For example, in this particular session I tickled her entire body, squeezed, sucked and ate her bone bread breasts, did ever thing I wanted, but what pissed her off was that I LICKED HER ARMPITS. Later she told me that it tickled in a very awkward way and that it irritated her deep inside her soul, and she wasn't prepared for that new emotion.

You post an opinion like this and I don't think anyone's going to crucify you. But you started out: "Dude you have to stop this shit..." That's not voicing an opinion, that's making a demand. And yes, people objected to your demand.

That's how it goes. If you choose to engage in civil conversation, most will follow suit. If you pop up and start giving orders, not so much. If you want to receive a "small measure of decency" try giving it out yourself.

As for everything getting a thumbs up just because it is posted, I don't know what you're talking about. Plenty of people have had negative things to say about this clip. Most just expressed themselves with that "small measure of decency" that you want for yourself, but seem to find objectionable when it's extended to someone you dislike.

I'd like to know where this moral outrage is when other video producers post similar work, to be honest.

Off the top of my head, the only other producer recently to get bashed for "rougher" tickling was Tickle Channel for using the "strings tied to her toes and attached to nipple clamps" deal. Other than that, I see Tickle Abuse, Tickle Guy, etc, producing similar rough, harsh tickle videos and getting nothing but "INTENSE! HOT! /FAPFAP" etc etc. Is it because he's not a half naked oily girl, or what?

The Golden Rule seems to fly out the window every time he posts. There is a huge difference between:

"This really isn't my cup of tea... I like my tickling softer. I'm going to pass on this one! Have you maybe thought about changing up your models once in a while?" and "Wow dude stop this shit, you are a fat pig, this is practically ILLEGAL, how the fuck do you get these girls to do this? Disgusting! I will never buy this shit!"

It is finally clear to me that morality and fetishism cannot peacefully co-exist.

Check this clip out!... It features Jorden restrained to a table and tickled by a more experienced tickler.

03-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Tickled Guy
4th Level Red Feather Join Date: May 2009

Miss Jordan has never been restrained like this to be tickled. She is secured to the ticklemaster topless and with so many straps she can barely move. The last time I tickled her she was very mouthy so this time she is in for it. After rubbing babyoil on her soles, Armpits and belly my fingers travel rapidly over her most ticklish spots making her struggle and beg for me to stop. Jordan gets tickle tortured with fingernails and toothbrushes until she almost can't take anymore.

Available Tonight At Midnight On WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=232918&d=1299033243

Last edited:
Selyrata;3004998]I like to read criticism, good or bad. I learn a lot from the audience by reading their thoughts and feelings about a video.

I believe this forum is about exploring different aspects of the tickling fetish, and sometimes it is forgotten that more than money or making a sale, what drives us is to actually explore and share the side of the tickling fantasy that we love.

This is why I have a blog where I post so much content for free. I mean of course selling is good because that is how I pay my bills, but for me it is more important to do something that excites me and I feel passionate about. I like to explore the edges of the tickle fetish.

And to answer the question why I love working with Jordan so much? Because every time I tie her up I find a new spot and this is exciting because I don't know if she will explode in laugher, cry to tears, or if it will provoke anger and rage and unleash the hulk inside her.

For example, in this particular session I tickled her entire body, squeezed, sucked and ate her bone bread breasts, did ever thing I wanted, but what pissed her off was that I LICKED HER ARMPITS. Later she told me that it tickled in a very awkward way and that it irritated her deep inside her soul, and she wasn't prepared for that new emotion.[/QUOTE]

This was posted on you blog in response to you last video clip " Loving Jorden".

5 comments:
Anonymous said...
Yeah right. That girl was dying for a sexual encounter with a flat slob like you without you having to pay her. I'm sure that's exactly the way it happened

November 30, 2010 2:31 PM
Anonymous said...
Dude, this is the worst video you made so far!

November 30, 2010 4:43 PM
Anonymous said...
Hey man...that's someone's little girl and someone's future spouse and someone's future mom...what you did to her was just sick...treat girls with respect you sick fat fuck! God I hope you pay in hell for the shit you do now...

December 1, 2010 1:58 AM
Anonymous said...
You just dont seem to learn. I've made my opinion of your work before, and you do glorify rape. I recomend you get psychological help.

December 2, 2010 3:39 PM
Anonymous said...
I hate your fat ass!

So what did you learn??????????????

I think we all get it uticklish2, you don't like Skel. It's cute that you've posted your "Anonymous" posts to his blog on here but it's time to move on and do something more constructive with your time.

Refere to the "loving Jorden Clip" posted here several months ago and read the all the responses by the members of this community. Then read the responses on his blog, they are not very positive.

I think we all get it uticklish2, you don't like Skel. It's cute that you've posted your "Anonymous" posts to his blog on here but it's time to move on and do something more constructive with your time.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see what all the hoopla is about. I too found the clip distasteful. Don't bash the producer simply boycott the website.

[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall you bashing Skel and calling him a whale before, am I wrong? My gripe is that you hide behind these "Anonymous" posts rather than just coming out and saying these dumb, hateful things yourself.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD as per moderator

Refere to the "loving Jorden Clip" posted here several months ago and read the all the responses by the members of this community. Then read the responses on his blog, they are not very positive.

For a battery to generate electricity it needs a positive and a negative pole. We all like positive energy... yes... it makes us feel good... but it is the negative energy that revolves every ion in our bodies and shocks our soul.

I learn a lot from every critic and I find negative critics very interesting.

I guess is like reading a review of the new dish of a restaurant, the writer describes every juicy detail of how he enjoyed eating the new chick on the menu, but the reader hates the writer because they wish it was them eating and enjoying her fresh and sweat meat!

I still remember licking her lightly juicy and salty armpit, feeling her tremble, gusbumps all over her flesh, and the girl revolving like a wild horse chain to the bed. I could hear her heart beating at an increasing rate. and to make things more exciting my hand was waiting for her body on the other side to tickle her ribs and sides and force her to catapult her body back to my face.

I love my job.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back