• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting past the threshold...

AudreyL13

Hi everyone 🙂,

So it has been a while since I posted here but I got SUPER busy with school/ work.

So the secret is out that I have a tickling fetish but how do I get my boyfriend to agree to try some new things with me? I would love to have the chance to tie him up (though he doesn't enjoy tickling so I don't know if he would let me) and I would love to be able to tickle him for more than 2 seconds

I also really like his feet and I would like to try foot-worshipping I think it would be sexy 🙂

I never thought I would be into feet but lurking here made me want to experiment. The other night before we had sex he let me put my feet on his penis like I was going to give a foot job (though I didn't) and it turned me on a LOT...also surprised me!

I also love having my feet tickled/played with, My boyfriend gives great foot massages and lately he has been adding a little playful between the toes tickling and it really gets me hot...does this mean I have a foot fetish as well?

I just have so many things I want to try but don't know how to get over that initial threshold after you admit to the fetish...what next?!

From what you've said, he does not seem to mind or to be judgmental about your tickling fetish--if anything he seems to like it--so why not just use your imagination (and suggest to him that he do the same) and go for it? Ask him to tickle you in different spots with different things (fingers, electric toothbrushes, feather dusters, or whatever else you can think of), let him come up w/ ideas...sounds like it would all be good w/ no down side!

Well, if he doesn't want to indulge you, can I be your B/F?? 😛

I would recommend you sit down with your boyfriend and talk about your needs as far as your sexual desires are concerned. Communication is important in a relationship, and by sitting on these feelings and not talking about them, you'll only come to assumptions and false conclusions .. which leads to misplaced resentment and anger.

Explain how this turns you on, and I'm sure you'd be more than surprised he'd be more than happy to oblige you .. as this fetish is quite vanilla when compared to others that are out there.

Well, first of all, it's awesome that he knows now, and it's awesome that you're having these feelings. Don't ever hide them 🙂 This is coming from the GUY's perspective, of having to tell my wife about my fetish (before she was my wife), so a bit different than from the side of the girl..but the concepts remain the same.

My wife has seen first hand what her feet can do to me through little foreplay sessions, sitting on the couch, a few seconds of tickling, etc... so she KNOWS how effective it is... so I can tell she incorporates that during sex.... like if I am on top with her feet in the air, she'll drag a toe up my chest and then pop it in my mouth, or just put both feet up in face a bit and tease me with them. She knows it's my thing! So, she's figuring it out on her own, and I suspect your man will too, especially with little "Coo's" and "Cue's" from you during certain points..a "oh, I like that", or "mm, yeah"..just enough to where he knows, "What I just did/she just did is doing it for he right now". He'll bank that for later and it will make sense when you discuss it casually.

Also, try this. Instead of trying to introduce it DURING sex, get your man to agree to just a fun foreplay session..if sex is the result of this, great..if not..maybe you get off other ways. But take turns, each of you lying flat on your back, relaxed, but spreadeagle a bit. A each of you agree to let the other person explore you a bit, and do whatever turns them on. If you're being explored a bit, give signals and cues when he's doing the RIGHT STUFF and let him know. This way, you've already agreed that you're gonna be a little kinky, explore, and see what turns you on...makes it MUCH easier to have the discussion afterwards about what you like, what worked, and what you want to try on the other person.

Then next time you're in bed, you're that much wiser, and HE'LL gravitate towards the things that really make you bite that lip....I guarantee it.

Communicate, communicate, communicate.. 🙂))) Good luck

....Oh. P.S. ...you DO also have a foot fetish 🙂 Better start getting used to it! Guys with foot fetishes find that INCREDIBLY hot..and guys without one honestly don't give a crap as long as you're being kinky and experimental with HIS likes too...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back