• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost Hunters & Ghost Hunters International

Hootus1

TMF Expert
Hi people,

Does anybody here watch Ghost Hunters or G. H. I. on sci fi channel besides me? Wouldn't it be great to see Amy Bruni and/or Kris Williams in stocks having their feet tickled? what do you think?

Great shows, they are. 🙂 They recently came down to the islands to do an investigation at the Pacific Aviation Museum, a place I've been to a few times...and the place does seem a bit creepy from a separate angle than the tours and such. Seems they find the right places to do their trade.

But anyway, I'd certainly love to witness Kris getting a healthy dose of tickle treatment in a pair of stocks, so I agree with you on that point. As for Amy, not sure if you remember this or not, but way back in '08 during the live Halloween special, she was taking viewer questions and such from their home base area on a laptop. Lots of the questions had to do with her, since it was her debut episode. Well, one of those questions just so happened to be, "Amy, are you ticklish?" She laughed and said, "Yes!" Certainly good news for your little fantasy. 😛

Hi Dalekfire,

I did see the show about the Pacific Aviation Museum. That was a very interesting one. I did not see the one of Amy taking questions on her laptop. Thats interesting too!!! Lol!
BTW, I have been out to Hawaii twice. Kauai is my favorite island. Stayed over around Princeville. I'm sure you know where that is.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back