• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters Alternate Dream */F

KBSundown

Hello again all! Yeah I disappeared for quite some time but mainly cause I work a lot with little time to write stories or post here. I decided to do a quick story about Ghostbusters since the game had sparked my interest in them again.
I am sure most of us wanted to see the dream sequence with Ray replaced by a female ghost buster (Well atleast I did) so I decided to do a short tickle story with that switch made. Enjoy the story and leave me some comments on it. Hopefully I can continue my other stories but I work too much so who knows. Thanks everyone!!

~~~~~Story Begins~~~~~

The Ghostbusters had grown in popularity as paranormal occurrences grew in number every day since the day they started busting ghosts. As the need for more busting service rose, so did the amount of work and stress put on the four man team. These guys needed to expand the crew or else the Ghostbusters would be out of business due to exhaustion. The Ghostbusters hired two more busters to the team, both of which being female. The first girl was a gothic girl interested in the paranormal always wanting to learn more about ghosts and the other side. The other was a spunky athletic girl who really just wanted to do something out of the ordinary. The story today is about Sarah, the 5’4” spunky blond hair Ghostbuster. She may be small and petite but they never stopped her from lugging around that large proton pack all day.

Another day had gone by of busting ghosts, though today almost seemed like there was no end to it as the phone was ringing off the hook. Slowly Sarah would wander to her bed at the firehouse ready to take a small rest before the next day started. She pushed back some of her medium length sandy blond hair before falling into her bed not even changing out of her Ghostbuster jumpsuit. Not even 5 minutes after her body hit that somewhat soft mattress she fell into a deep sleep. She may have thought her day was done, but something was in store for her in the world of her dreams.

It seemed like she had just laid down to sleep when she blinked her eyes open waking up from something not feeling right. The first thing she noticed was that she was not in the fire house anymore but instead in a large penthouse bedroom with everything a wealthy person could ask for. After noticing the change of décor, she then noticed the ghostly visage of a woman floating above her. She froze in her bed not really knowing what to do with this ghost almost on top of her, but shortly the ghost lowered her hands down towards her body then floated backwards fading from Sarah’s sight. She quickly searched around for the ghost or anything to tell her where it was at, but that’s when she noticed her attire had changed too from her Ghostbuster jump suit. She was now wearing a tight blue polo shirt from A&F, along with a pair of tight jeans with a few rips at her thigh then more on her knees. She had a belt latched around her waist and a pair of black and white Pumas on her feet. She would raise an eyebrow slowly at the change in attire not really remembering when she changed to this attire of when she went into a penthouse apartment room.

Her jumbled thoughts would quickly come to a halt when she felt something on her frame moving. Her head tilted up while her eyes darted down to see that belt slowly unlatching itself. Her mind raced through plausible ideas of what exactly was happening while her belt and pants began to gently undo themselves in front of her eyes. She then thought about the ghost that had been above her, but why would a ghost be undoing her pants. She then looked down again only to see her button pop open then the zipper head down revealing her lacy pink panties. Before her mind could even think of what was happening, she felt the ghostly touch slide over her bare waist that was just revealed. She immediately giggled as she was quite ticklish and the ghost had a feather like touch since it had no mass. It would feel like a feather was dashing across that lean midsection of hers as the tickling continued to barrage her. The giggles would turn into a light laughter as the ghost continued to focus on that bare waist right above her panties. Her shirt would be pushed up slowly as the ghost continued to tickle her stomach causing more laughter to erupt from her mouth.

Sarah was thinking why she hadn’t all ready tried to stop the ghost from tickling her but urges from the back of her mind were leaking forward causing her body to just lay there enjoying the torment. She never told anyone but secretly tickling was a turn on to her. As her mind was realizing her inner urges, Sarah could begin to see the ghostly tendril that had been tickle torturing her stomach. The tendril materialized and then began to reveal it’s way all the way to full ghostly woman, who was now hovering over those Pumas. Sarah gasped slightly in between a fit of laughter knowing that her toes were more ticklish than her sides. The ghost gently pulled apart the laces on her shoes before peeling them off to reveal tight black socks that were pulled up to her lower calf. The ghost would toss aside the shoes before attacking the covered soles. Sarah was now just a mess of laughter, as the thin socks weren’t much protection from the ghostly touch in fact those socks probably made it worse. She kept laughing uncontrollably but her body was heating up to all this tickling. At one point, she bit her bottom lip as the lust was growing but it was quickly interrupted by a fit of laughter. The ghost would slide those digits all around her socked soles not missing an inch of ticklish foot. Sarah never thought this would be the first tickle torture she would enjoy, one from a ghost. Her mind raced through ideas to get away but at the same time was thinking of pleasurable this is. Her thoughts were once again interrupted by a roar of laughter as the ghost tickled her feet more intensely than before causing her to get wet in her panties.

The tickling on her feet would slow down a bit as more tendrils flew from the ghosts body heading towards the top of those undone pants. It was as if the ghost felt her excitement level rising by just tickling her, though Sarah had made some obvious facial expressions showing how she was enjoying it. Soon those pants were pulled off her body revealing her bare legs to the ghost. Two more sets of tendrils flowed down to rain ticklish havoc on those luscious thighs of hers. Sarah began to sweat as her laughter increased from the new tendrils tickling her bare thighs. She didn’t only feel herself sweat, but also felt herself get a little more moist between her legs.

The tendrils didn’t stop at her thighs as a few more would push her polo shirt up more to tickle around her breasts. It was almost as if this ghost knew every spot she was ticklish in and which spots to avoid. How did this ghost know she was ticklish and that she enjoyed being tickled? Sarah couldn’t even think now as the tickling got more and more intense. All she could was laugh and laugh not even getting a break since the ghost was using her hands as well as those tendrils to tickle every spot on her body. She tilted her head up slowly through all the tickling, though still laughing uncontrollably, only to see two tendrils heading towards her vagina. Her eyes would widen and her mind raced even through all the tickling of what was going to happen, but suddenly she woke up.

She glanced around the area seeing the familiar fire house and then looking down to see that she was still in her Ghostbuster jump suit. It was all just a dream. She needed to take a break from these ghosts.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back