• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giddy, giggly Blue, the California tickle MILF! (m/f, stocks) 11.14.2012

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Blue is a MILF, an almost-50 year old California hippie chick; a sexy, happy, free spirit who was hesitant to get in the stocks and chirped and twittered and giggled like a schoolgirl the entire time! She thrashes and squeaks out "Ohmigod" like a teenage Valley girl! She's got size seven feet and a laugh like a bird, and she tosses about and squirms while her feet twist away in my first set of stocks. I had the chance to bring her back to my place (the original location I used to shoot video) and afterward she sent me an e-mail saying:

I loved it and hated it all at the same time. Is that weird? Would I do it again if invited, by you? In a heartbeat! Am I nuts? Maybe. I go back to the moments of feeling... so intense, so wonderful, a point of make-it-stop tickling.

This is her first time ever in bondage, ever being tickled to the point of "I can't stand it"--and she's already talking about doing it again! Come check out Blue, my new favorite blonde tickle MILF!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back