• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Gigln Chick part 3 (m/f upperbody)

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
I really dig these two because they're the same as us. They're not professional models and they don't get paid boo koo bucks for making videos. They do it for the sheer thrill of it. Unfortunatly they kind of fell off the map about a year ago and they haven't released any new videos or said nary a peep in that time. Hopefully they are still together. But enough of my yapping, here's the pix.....

Attachments

• gig scorpio 1.jpg
    gig scorpio 1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,256
Main Entry: uvu·la
Pronunciation: 'yü-vyu-la
Function: noun
: the pendent fleshy lobe in the middle of the posterior border of the soft palate (see illustration)

Attachments

• gig scorpio 2.jpg
    gig scorpio 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,011
What's your zodiac sign?

Attachments

• gig scorpio 5.jpg
    gig scorpio 5.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 925
They saw this trick at the KISS concert

Attachments

• gig scorpio 6.jpg
    gig scorpio 6.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 868
Shirt be gone!

Attachments

• gig v 1.jpg
    gig v 1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 916
You could scrub clothes on those abs.

Attachments

• gig v 2.jpg
    gig v 2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 913
This last pic should go on the milk carton. If ANYONE has any info on thier whereabouts, contact this forum.

Later gators!

Attachments

• 13333547.jpg
    13333547.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 877
Wow!!! I know washboards who are weeping with envy at the sight of those abs! Goodness!
I agree though...commercial stuff can't touch this. It's REAL and in my book that'll beat paid models and actors any day.

Yeah I have some foot pics but I'll post those on a later date.

and now the obvious question..

did they make videos? and if so does anyone have any clips to post?

Hey Jude38! Don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better.....sorry. I couldn't help it.

Yes they did make two videos but good freakin' luck trying to get a copy of either. You used to be able to just go to thier makeshift website and you could order one from there but alas that has gone the way of the dinosaur. Every so often a copy of thier first video will show up on Ebay so check there first. Otherwise pray with the rest of us that they make a comeback.

To my knowledge no clips exist.

Naaaaaaa na na nanana naaaaaaaa! Nanana naaaaaaaa! Hey Jude38!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back