• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gina Carrera/Olivia Chase

sceej56

TMF Expert
If any one has any material on this model, I'd appreciate it. She worked primarily in the 80's and 90's. She worked under the name "Olivia Chase" for Harmony and "Gina Carrera" for most other companies. I'm not looking only for tickling material but any other foot or bondage related pics - I'm most intersted in still pictures. I know she appeared in numerous magazines for both. She may also have appeared under the name Stephanie Rage. I vividly recall her in a set in HOM's "Tied & Tickled" called "Tickling Tripod" in which her feet were suspended from a camera tripod. Well, if anyone has any material, especially still pictures, that they're willing to share, either post them or email me at [email protected]. Anything anyone can supply would be appreciated.

Ann - thanks for responding (you're the only one!). I was hopign to access some people with troves of old pictures (she did a lot fo work in the Harmony magazines in the mid to late 80's. I'd thought of and done a Google search myself some time ago with some small results; that said, it was ncie of you to try to help.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back