• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ginger's Birthday...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Yes Ginger of Gilligan's Island fame turns 75 today...that gorgeous sexy Tina Louise is 75..I liked her best in the movie The Stepford Wives..she also was in Dallas the series for a bit..

Are you telling me if they ever did a Gilligans Island remake , she could play Mrs Howell ?😱

I was always a little annoyed at Tina, being such a pill about the reunions and generally pretending that GI never happened at all (right... if not for "Gilligan's Island", who'd ever have heard of her!) I always prefered Dawn Wells, myself, a charming sweetie both on and off screen.

Last edited:
hmm wonder if there has been a thread about which is hotter...Ginger or Mary Ann..

If there wasn't, why do I get the feeling there's about to be one?

If there wasn't, why do I get the feeling there's about to be one?

oooooooooooooo well uh...i'm not so there...:stickout:

and is that a dare??? i don't wish to start something that's already on the forum but miles back in pages ya know..and i wouldn't dream of bumping up an ancient thread..:rolleyes

I was always a little annoyed at Tina, being such a pill about the reunions and generally pretending that GI never happened at all (right... if not for "Gilligan's Island", who'd ever have heard of her!) I always prefered Dawn Wells, myself, a charming sweetie both on and off screen.

Here - Here, I second that! I never cared for Ginger I'm afraid - came across as too much of herself! Mary Ann was wholesome and moresome *drooling* sorry (LOL)

I've always found Mary Ann to be the hotter of the two. I've never really cared for the over-sexy women. Eh, I'm not explaining myself well here. But women like Pamela Anderson never appealed to me. They're too done up. Ginger is not as bad as Pamela, but she is cast from that vein. Yes, she is attractive, but Mary Ann was far more natural. Her tan was kick ass too in her Daisy Dukes.

Well you guys will be happy to note that i'm more like Mary Ann than Ginger..:stickout

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back