• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl #3 (Nessonite) "Angel"

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
Here are the two photoshop files for her. One is just her head with the expressions in each layer. Not too much point to it since I made jpgs of each expression but here it is anyway...
Also a photoshop file of her in full body mode. I think I left all her expressions in here too. Here you can have her in various states of undress.

Attachments

Last edited:
Here are the first 5 expressions for her...

Attachments

• angry.jpg
    angry.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
  • bored.jpg
    bored.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 7
  • curious.jpg
    curious.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 6
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • laughing.jpg
    laughing.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
Here are the final 3....

Attachments

• worried.jpg
    worried.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
  • sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 7
  • nuetral.jpg
    nuetral.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 6
This pic of my girl sitting in her bedroom took a LONG time! Hopefully this is the sort of pic you were looking for. 🙂
Also here is one of my dolls. Everything is in it's own folder in the archive and it SHOULD run okay just by unzipping it and opening index.htm
It's OLD so the art is only so-so but it's a cool idea. Lemme know what you think 🙂

Attachments

• sapphire.rar
    sapphire.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • sitting_in_bedroom.jpg
    sitting_in_bedroom.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 15
Great, now we must begin to think about the interactive part, with the animations an the expression (like you did for Scarlett) 😀

I also need some backgrounds without the girl (i don't need the psd file, a jpg is ok)

I'll ebgin to test the effect of "appearing and disappearing" of the girl on the background, and also i'm trying some experiment to make a fill screen size for the main game and the transparent text for the dialogus and the other messages.

Soon a test version will be available (with all the girls included of course...or better with all that we have about the girls;because i'm still waiting for Ren_reloaded and TD...their girls are not completed yet (or better...the basic expression set is not complete)

Oh my...I still havent uploaded the Scarlette expressions? Ohhh that's because I havent finished animating the legs and feet. oops! I thought I had at least uploaded the faces. Will get right on that!
I need to know what dimensions the backgrounds should be.

You upload the Scarlett interactive, but in jpg 😀 is impossible fpor me to use it in jpg 😀

I mean...we also need the Angel expressions; and i think ius better if you modify your stock position in this way:

The position is ok, but you need ot make her only with white bra and panties, then we can add layers with the dress so it can be used for all the girls 😀 (maybe we can change the size of the feet and other little details, so noone will understand that is the same picture ^_^). For the rest is all ok 🙂 if you can contact TD can you ask to him if he want to continue and finish his girl ? 😀 i'll try to send a mail to him...but he usually answer ot me after a couple of weeks LOL :d maybe with you he is more fast😀

The size of the background should be 800x600; i need to test various resolution to see if all will fit 🙂

Have I still not uploaded Scarlet's PSD? Oh dear lord I'm pathetic!!

Anyway...here is Angel's completed PSD.
She has...

A school uniform
A swimsuit
a summer dress
a casual summer outfit
underwear (these are seperate cause they need to be removed for her to wear the swimsuit.

All of the expressions are present except for the "sad" one cause the arms wouldnt have matched up. For Scarlets I think I left that one in but you can't use it.

Also I completed the "in bedroom" psd. Scarlet's still needs a lot of work. For Angel though you can have her sitting on her bad in any of her outfits (or just her undies) 😛
Also I would need to put shoes on her but we can use that sitting pose anywhere it's needed in the game. I had to do jpgs here as the PSD was like 15 megs 😛

As with Scarlet's pic it may be really screwed up in photoshop 7 as it uses layer groups which are only in CS.

Attachments

• complete.rar
    complete.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • sitting_dress.jpg
    sitting_dress.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • sitting_outfit.jpg
    sitting_outfit.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • sitting_school.jpg
    sitting_school.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • sitting_undies.jpg
    sitting_undies.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Great job!!!!!!😀 this worth the waiting 😀😀😀
I've soimpli saw it without a lot of attention because i'm in a hurry to go out 😉 but when i'll return (in a couple of hours) i'll see it better 😀

Anyway you did a great job 🙂 i'm proud of you!

Sorry the bedroom pics are so big! I forgot to resize them before uploading. 😛 They are fit to an 8x6 frame though 🙂
Glad you like them 😀

is ok 🙂 for the size i can resize them to 800x600 🙂 finally we have something to work on 😀

Interactive pics!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

The first one is the put together in-stocks image with all of the layer's seperate. This is for FA so he has the positionaling right

The second (split) is all the bits spread out so other artists can see how all of the pieces need to be proportioned.

😀

Attachments

Finally we can consider the first part for Angel FINISHED! (we only need to fix the little things that i told you ...remember? 😀)

Now we need to work on the poses for the game...in the meantime Nessie can work on the backgrounds and on Scarlett final version.

Good job! Nessie gain 1 special point for a prize when we will finish 😀 (i'm not joking)

we only need to fix the little things that i told you ...remember?

Do I ever remember? You must remind me! I really must start making notes on paper!

oh dear 😛

there where some errors because some animation was missed and others was in a different order, then the expressions need ot be fixed a little....if you enter in messenger we can talk about them 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back