• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl #5 (Ren_reloaded) "Azami"

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
This is the new girl created by Ren; I post it because he is not able to do it for mysterious reason that regards this forum (he can read the posts but when he try to post a message tell to him that he is now allowed to post...if someone can resolve this problem we will have posts also from him ^_^).

This is the basic, then when he'll prepare something else i'll post here 🙂

Give to him a welcome! He ca read ^_^

Attachments

• R_Full.jpg
    R_Full.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
  • R_angry.jpg
    R_angry.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
  • R_happy.jpg
    R_happy.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • R_laugh.jpg
    R_laugh.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • R_lbored.jpg
    R_lbored.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
other images

Attachments

• R_sad.jpg
    R_sad.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
  • R_worry.jpg
    R_worry.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ModelSheet REN.jpg
    ModelSheet REN.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Here's the final version of Azami, complete of all the expressions and two (for now) sets of clothes.
Actually I was able to finish this only cause I got some kind of flu, thus getting some free time for drawing, talk about luck!
As you can see I changed the hairstyle and also the girl's face a bit...
Just one thing: I seem to have a problem with colors, open the pic with Photoshop, it looks just fine but trying to see it with some external viewers (I used ACDSee 32) the colors appears slightly different, so I also posted a pic (Azami_color_ref.jpg) with the right web optimized colors, let me know if you notice the same difference...
--
Ren

Attachments

• Azami_full.zip
    Azami_full.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • Azami_color_ref.jpg
    Azami_color_ref.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 9
Hot stuff! I like the hairstyle, 'tis different from the typical and normal. Variety is the spice of life, eh? *Fades back into lurkdom*

She's awesome! awesome awesome awesome 😀
I really like the way you use a lot of straighter lines in your clothing. It works really well...something I should def. try some of.

I had some problems with photoshop making the colors far too saturated. When I posted a pic here they always came out muted compared to the way they looked in photoshop. I compensated for this by setting photoshop to mute all colors a bit. I think I went a little too far though cause now that Im double checking some of my own images they apear faded in photoshop. Same with your picture. I don't know any other way around this problem than adjusting your photoshop settings to match your browser or other viewer (I could never get ACDSee to work so I like Photoshop Album 2)

Approved 😀
Honestly i like very much the first version 😀 she had more personality, but seems that all likes the second version so....is approved 😀

Now i hope that you feel better...and that you have enugh time to continue with the second part of the character: the stock pose and faces and animations 😀

Thanks H.D.S.! the idea was just that, I wanted to give her a less stereotypical look (if compared to "Azami 1.0" ^_^).

Glad you noticed Nessonite, I tried to use sharp lines to balance and emphasize the more... err, "roundish"... parts...
I guess I should have checked the colors before wrapping p the sub-levels, I hope the image looks right in the game otherwise I'll have to manually correct ALL the tones!

In a way you're right Footamateur, the previous ver. could seem to have more personality but IMHO that's only because it's more elaborated: more complicated hairstyle, more detailed face and eyes, etc-- In this version I tryed to synthesize what was in the other whit less graphic (the very core concept of anime charachter design, think of it like a comic book character being transposed into animation...) and to add a more personal feature, in that case the hair (I looked upon Range Murata works for that).
Anyway since you gave it the seal of approval ^_^ I'll move on to the stock set!
Bye
--
Ren
P.S.
Range Murata's the guy who did chara design for Blue Submarine 9 and Last Exile.

Good job 😀 i'm a lover of the '80 style, so all tha tis made with a different style is strange for me (like the master Miyazaki and all the others that made the modern animation style, like blue submarine, rah-xephon, nausicaa, ghost in the shell, and many others 😀 you can see the diference with the "old school": hard style with less details, dark colours for the characters and the backgrounds and a more realistic style and proportioned chars).

Is only a matter of what you like...your work is amazing in any cases 🙂 even if i prefer the other style 😀of course this is my personal preference, but here we are making a game for many people that maybe are very diffferent from me 😉 that's why i approved it

Maybe if ou have spare time to finish the old version too; i can include it in my personal version LOL 😀

Regarding Photoshop...
I just achieved an almost perfect match in color and saturation between photoshop, my browser, and Window's picture viewer. I set the working space to Adobe RBG 1998 and the desaturate to 5%
It may not be totally kosher for photo editing as I think the color gamut is more limited but I'm not working with photos much at the moment.

since we have another azami, i was thinking to use the old one as a secondary character..one of the famous character that we talked about 🙂
The same will happen for the old version of scarlett, and for the other b/w images tha i received form Nessie: is a good idea? waiting comments 😀

I also hope that Ren will find enough time to compelte the job 😀 seems that i'm putting patches everywhere to prepare a definitive Alpha version (it means a version with all the feature implemented but not completed).

Sounds good to me...I'd be happy to draw some secondary charaacters. Just let me know how you need them to fit into your stories 🙂

you can complete the famous "first girl" that you sent to me, using the color on her and also making some little poses 🙂 we will try to re-use all that we have, before making new stuff 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back