• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl at work

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
This isn't too long but I think I may have some other adventures if you'd like me to post as they happen. I am a supervisor at a large telemarketing company. One of the fairly new girls is 23 yrs old and the hottest thing you could ever see. 100% italian but she looks Hawaiian with long light brown hair, dark brown eyes and a FABULOUS smile with perfect teeth! She is contemplating becoming a Coors girl and she could be one with no trouble. Anyway, I trained her when she first came into the company so I have a pretty good rapport with her. One thing I noticed is that she ALWAYS wears sexy sandals to work that expose her entire gorgeous smooth bare feet and her feet are perfectly pedicured. The reps wear headsets and look at a computer while they are talking to customers so it's easy to "sneak up" on them. I walk the floor a lot when the reps are on the phone and one day, just playing around I went up to her while she was in the middle of a conversation with a customer and gave her a really light massage type gesture on the back of her neck. It was really just like a "hello" type of thing. In mid conversation, she scrunched her shoulders up, clenching my hand in between her shoulders and neck and a HUGE smile came across her face while she tried to maintain the same speach pattern with the customer. I giggled and walked away.

I came back later when she wasn't on the phone and said "sorry" (yeah right), I didn't know you were ticklish. She said "Oh, my god, you have no idea. I am off the charts ticklish!" Wicked! She said pedicures are pure torture because she has to keep her feet still and she cannot stand it. She said her boyfriend (yes, she has one) gets mad because when he goes to massage her she starts losing it. I kept this info in mind and a couple of weeks later I waited for her to be on a conversation again and I deliberately went up to her and started tickling her neck in a "hello how are you, I know you're ticklish here and I'm exploiting it" kind of way (lol). She did the same thing but she had to put the customer on hold because I was really tickling her this time. She's really ticklish.Yes, I'm doing stuff at work that I shouldn't be. What the hell you only live once.

Another time we were e-mailing and she said something and jokingly I said "may your next pedicure be inescapeable". she wrote back "OH MY GOD!"

We have been chatting an awful lot lately. One day I'm going to do something to a foot or just keep tickling her briefly in different spots to see the best reaction I can get.

you should wait til she's talking to a customer and tickle her feet and make her giggle into the phone hehe 😉

Wesker28 said:
you should wait til she's talking to a customer and tickle her feet and make her giggle into the phone hehe 😉

Actually, I got her good just 10 minutes ago. We have a TV in our break room which hangs from a tv ceiling fixture and our remote broke. So in order to change channels you have to get on a chair and stretch to switch the channels on the cable box. I walked in and there she was- stretched to the max in order to reach the cable box, changing channels. Oh my God, she looked so hot! She is wearing a tight black shirt which was rising up above her belly button and she was jus t in prime position. She was also the only one in there so I had to do it! So I went up behind her and started tickling her side, making funny noises and she kept trying to change the channel but couldn't hold it in. So she burst out laughing and jerked her arm away laughing and talking at the same time saying "stahhap!"

I just sent her an e-mail apologizing again and saying I love tickling people, it's fun and I was just being playful. I'm going to cut and paste the thread when I get her response. Actually, on the next post I'll paste the whole thing.

Wesker28 said:

Actually, I got her good just 10 minutes ago. We have a TV in our break room which hangs from a tv ceiling fixture and our remote broke. So in order to change channels you have to get on a chair and stretch to switch the channels on the cable box. I walked in and there she was- stretched to the max in order to reach the cable box, changing channels. Oh my God, she looked so hot! She is wearing a tight black shirt which was rising up above her belly button and she was jus t in prime position. She was also the only one in there so I had to do it! So I went up behind her and started tickling her side, making funny noises and she kept trying to change the channel but couldn't hold it in. So she burst out laughing and jerked her arm away laughing and talking at the same time saying "stahhap!"

I just sent her an e-mail apologizing again and saying I love tickling people, it's fun and I was just being playful. I'm going to cut and paste the thread when I get her response. Actually, on the next post I'll paste the whole thing.

Tklpro said:

Ok, here it is. I did NOT edit this at all, except I took out the names. I cannot believe where this went!! I did not expect it to go past maybe one comment but she actually wanted to talk about it. Check it out. This the real e-mail thread from tonight right after the tickling thing at the TV set. Here's the situation. We ate lunch at the same table and 3 other women from work sat down at the table and started talking about astrology signs. When I told them my sign it was on. They started telling me about all the not so great things about my sign. After I went back to my desk, I saw an e-mail waiting and here's how the whole thread went:

>>> Her 8/18/2004 7:41:31 PM >>>
Well, they tore you apart

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:45:30 PM >>>
It's all good. One good thing is that I can dish it out but I can take it 10x worse. I think I held my own pretty well being the only guy in a pack of women.

>>> HER 8/18/2004 7:46:19 PM >>>
haha, you seem like someone who can make fun of themself, that's good

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:47:32 PM >>>
Yup. My motto is "If you can't laugh at yourself...laugh at other people."

>>> HER 8/18/2004 7:48:34 PM >>>
hahaha

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:50:49 PM >>>
You are so lucky that we are at work because if we were anywhere else when you were changing channels I would have gotten you really good. I love tickling people. It's fun. You were an open target. Sorry if it pissed you off or anything. I'm just playful like that.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:02:31 PM >>>
Do you like being tickled? (side note: I CAN'T BELIVE SHE ASKED THAT!!)

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:06:17 PM >>>
Actually,that's complicated. I do like it but I am REALLY, I mean like really ticklish. I am not the kind that can hold it in. I would hit the ceiling if someone went up behind me and did that. Like what I did to you, I would have fallen off the chair. Do you like to be tickled?

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:07:46 PM >>>
I used to not mind it, but my boyfriend started doing it so much that it just became so annoying because I'm so ticklish and he pins me down and I can't get out of it!

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:11:07 PM >>>
Yeah, I do that too. I kill (my girlfriend). But she doesn't care. She gets me back sometimes. You can't be as ticklish as you are and not be a prime tickle torture target. I'm sorry,that's just the way it should be. I have to give your boyfriend big ups.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:12:50 PM >>>
It's so hard to get him cuz he's so much bigger and stronger than I am. But once I'm in, forget it! Where are you most ticklish?

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:16:48 PM >>>
Believe it or not,legs. Like light tickling and I'm finished. Feet is second but is tied with ribs. I am ticklish everywhere though. My neck, underarms, ears...What about you?

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:17:40 PM >>>
EVERYWHERE! Especially ribs..and feet, I told you I look like an idiot when I get pedicures. Did you ever tickle Michelle? I think if you tickled Michelle, she'd go to HR

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:09:26 PM >>>
I did once really quick but nothing like what I did to you. I think if I ever did it more than once I'd be in there, or get scolded by her.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:10:03 PM >>>
How did she react when you tickled her?

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:17:24 PM >>>
Just a little squeak, squirm and a smile.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:19:16 PM >>>
A real smile or a fake smile? Like one of the smiles she gave tonight??? She and her "boyfriend" must have had a lover's quarrel.

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:22:10 PM >>>
I think it was real. I can't tell the difference with her. It seemed real.

After that the subject changed!!!

Hope you liked this.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back