• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Girl Friend Soles Comparison

zizou41

All,
Just wanted to see which one of my girl friends soles would you like to tickle the most. The last two are the same girl in two different poses.

Thanks

Zizou

the first girl those feet are perfect. Is she ticklish and do you tickle her feet?

Yes,
I am new to Tickle Theater and wanted to see responses from another venue. I posted these pics on TMF last summer. Yes both girls have very ticklish soles. The last pic was taken two weeks ago.

Umm... the blonde... hands down! She's got a MUCH prettier face than the second girl. I LOVE ticklish feet... but, I've gotta have a pretty face to go with them!

i would like to tickle the girl on the second foto. It's very beautiful girl en has very sexy feet!

well i like both but the first girl soles are very nice and have hot legs to match em but the other girl looks like teh girl next door which is always nice to have around also 😉

and the winner is..

Im going with the blodne, Unless the other girl is way more ticklish and has a incredible laugh.

I prefer the second girl, in purple. Is that a tatoo on the outside of her right ankle? If so I like that. It's subtle but there. Not a huge fan of these huge tats women are getting on the top of their foot. But I digress. Purple girl caught my eye, seems to have a more natural beauty. there's something about her that makes me think she'd be fun to tickle. She's certainly up for showing off her feet with that last pic.

wow guys, i did not think this thread would last until november lol. I will have updated pics from the last girl soon.

Updated Pics of Soles of Viking girlfriend

Guys as promised some updated pics. enjoy!!!!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back