• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl Friend Tickled at Shoe Store (True) with me watching

patches

Well, here we go again. This girl never ceases to amaze me. Let me describe again. I'll call her Tori. Been with me for a while now. Latino, 5'3" tall. 102 pounds. Brownish highlighted hair. Beautiful smile. Charismatic persanality. Very confident. Oh, and size 5 1/2 feet with beautiful toes and wonderfully high arches. Absolutely perfect feet. Extremely ticklish. Loves to fulfill my fetish fantasies. Anyway, so we're shopping this weekend. She finds these boots at a department store that she just has to have. I'm going to tell the sales lady to put them back for me, but before I do, Tori tells her to put them back and that she'll pay later. I'm hacked b/c I'd already been planning on getting these as Christmas gift. So we're at the cash register and I tell her that. She says, I really want to wear them now so I'll pay for them. I trump that and pay for them and tell her she'll get them for Christmas. She whines, of course. Then, I offer this deal: if you can get one of these shoe salesman to tickle your feet, then you can have them now as an early Christmas gift. She says, "okay, but you're not going to like how I make that happen." Can I tell you that I cannot describe to a nonfoot person what is going on with me. I believe my heart was pounding. I could barely breath. So, I say, "what do you mean?" "Are you just going to ask them to tickle you so you can have the boots?" She says, "yes I was".. I told her that wouldn't be fair. So we walk around for awhile. I'm so turned on I can't even navigate the store. She finally turns to me and says, "well, are we going to go or do you want me to see if I can get one of these guys to tickle my feet?" The near fatal heart beat returns. I tell her she should try. Off she goes and finds a guy in a suit and says, I think, I'd like to try on something like this. I'm following at a distance, not wanting to blow what we're doing, but not wanting to miss anything either. The salesman says, "what size?" She says, "I don't know, we'd better measure." We'll believe me, she knows what size! I'm about to go absolutely crazy at this stage. I'm miling around trying to hear and see everything but trying not to look like her boyfriend. He measures her foot, finds her a size 5 1/2 in this sexy strapping shoe. She crosses her legs and puts her foot right in front of his face. I'm close to death at this point. The worse part is ...now, I'm pacing back and forth (walk 5 feet, turn around, walk another 5 feet, turn around). Any careful on-looker would've called security! Anyway, the guy starts to put the shoe on her dainty beautiful foot. Her toe nails are painted brown which is my favorite color on her amazingly ticklish feet. As he works the straps onto her foot, she says, "that really tickles....he, he, he." He says, "oh, I'm so sorry." The next thing I remember is her saying she needs to go check on a skirt and will think about the shoes. Truthfully, I think the guy was gay and at least could not have been a foot guy b/c he was unphazed. On the other hand, I'm literally about to pass out.

Later, I ask her, how would you get a guy to really tickle you in a shoe store? She said she'd probably have to flirt a little at first. She's had men in shore stores tell her how pretty her feet are. When the guy says, "may I help you." She'd say, "no. I don't let men help me try on shoes b/c they always tickle my feet." Then, when they bring the shoes, I'd tell them my nails are still wet, so could they please put them on me.

Stay tooned. She loves turning me on this way. I've never been so turned on in my whole life. Watching her masterfully lure this guy into tickling her foot, knowing that she's trying to get him to tickle her... and all this just so I'll go nuts for her. Wow.

Anybody want to hear about the next time this happens? I think she's going to get better and better. Of course, I gave her the boots early!

A nice post, dude! Did he let her try on the shoes barefoot or was she in stockings?

Personally, I've always been fond of stocking-foot tickling!

In any case, I'd like to read more of the same.

Sorry, but that was pathetic....I understand shes ur gf and all that, and if that story rows your boat, good for you...but seriously....is any1 remotely arroused or even entertained by this anecdote? Dont re-post in my opinion! Although others seem to have liked it.

We are entitled to our own opinion so i won't debate. However, i'm not into hardcore tickling(weird i know)i'm more into the tickling like this. I actually was fairly aroused by this(although, it's probably just cause i'm weird) so i say post away! Awesome story!

Random_noob86 said:
We are entitled to our own opinion so i won't debate. However, i'm not into hardcore tickling(weird i know)i'm more into the tickling like this. I actually was fairly aroused by this(although, it's probably just cause i'm weird) so i say post away! Awesome story!

I feel the same. It was moderately arousing. Please do post more. 😉

I agree with them. Sometimes it's the little, fun tickling moments that are some of the best ones. Please post more whenever you'd like 😀

Screw that. Post some now! Lol, just kidding. But seriously as soon as possible would be great. O and it's not so much me into the small tickling moments, i just find that when you tie them up, tickle them mercilessly, making them beg, they don't really like it. They hate it. And I want to pleasure them, not piss them off. Also, i love the soft laughter/giggling more than the screaming, laughing their head off kinda thing.

I feel the same. It was moderately arousing. Please do post more.
Yay! I'm not weird! 😀

Random_noob86 said:
I want to pleasure them, not piss them off. Also, i love the soft laughter/giggling more than the screaming, laughing their head off kinda thing.
A man after my own heart!

Please post more true tickles of others tickling girlfriends and wives!
Especially involving feet!
Most especially involving nylon feet!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back