• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Girl I used to Stalk gives me FootJob*

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
Ella Ella-A is 5'8" with size 8 feet. After having zero chance encounters (from stalking her for 20 months), I was finally able to buy into an arranged meet-up with Ella through a mutual acquaintance. She knew nothing about "feet modeling" at first, but quickly found out all the things it entailed. By her 3rd shoot, she was giving footjobs and this particular scene is from her 3rd footjob experience. She's getting used to kinky ideas and she even smiles big at times. You can see her amazement by how hard my dick gets from her toes. I like it when her toes wrap tight around my shaft and Ella has never met a man in her life who has sex like this. Well sadly, I did not bust a nut during this footjob session, despite Ella's 23 minutes of perseverance and great technique. The very first time Ella was asked to give a footjob, she asked: "So you want me to wrap my toes around your dingy?" Ella has come a long way since then, especially considering that we were screwing with no condom by our 14th shoot, hehe!

Cam 1 download link: fjv0388.mp4 (42.9 MB)
alternate download link #1: fjv0388.mp4 (42.9 MB)
alternate download link #2: fjv0388.mp4 (42.9 MB)

Cam 3 download link: fjv0402.mp4 (66.1 MB)
alternate download link #1: fjv0402.mp4 (66.1 MB)
alternate download link #2: fjv0402.mp4 (66.1 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back