• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

girl wets herself from being tickled

I'm sorry to let you know but I think that was in the script.

I attached this clip for easier download

This is the same clip. It was in a script.

I have downloaded it and attached here for your easier download.

Attachments

A long time ago when I first saw this clip I thought it was pretty good but the more I viewed it the less .......authentic I thought it was..........there is something amiss with it.

i just want to know why more video producers are not making clips of this since it such a big part of tickjling

i have made videos that were custom requests. A lot of people DO NOT want to see wetting. they think its gross. So that is why u dont see it a lot in videos. Its also a pain to do. U have to protect the bed or the carpet. And people want 2 get paid extra to tinkle. stuff like that.

Personally i love to make someone wet themselves.

Dang, I do a search for "wetting" since last visit and it's this pathetic little clip again??

I find it interesting that on a board dedicated to tickling rather than peeing, the clip from that video that keeps making the round is just what the pee-fetish folks would consider the "money shot". The actual wetting is preceded by a very long interval of very very good tickle-torture. And lots of squirming and "please stop, you're going to make me wet my pants", from a victim just barely able to talk from being tickled so effectively.

Me, I'm a hybrid-fetishist, more oriented towards wetting than tickling but the real spike of interest is definitely at the intersection. But the buildup, the long tickling, the prolonged & increasing helplessness, and increasing loss of control, is what makes it. Just watching someone giggle and wet (in a clip that only shows from waist to knees, no less) isn't much for me either. But the video vignette from which it was lifted is totally worth acquiring even if you care not for the actual urination.

Oh, and nothing fishy, aside from the participant drinking copious fluids and the filming arranged to catch when she was ready and able to cut loose (i.e., it's not something that "just happened" during the course of filming a tickling, it was totally intended).

I'm interested, sir.

Thank you. I would love to see anything else you have.

For me this is the pinnacle of what gets me going.

This certainly shall be interesting. I have been wondering where this clip was. The clip really, struck a fancy with me for some reason.

The whole thing is online now.

Girl standing with her hands tied overhead to ceiling beam, tickled until she wets. Long download, ".mov" format.

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/ge97og

Filename is "tied.mov"
The file's no longer there? I assume that's because it hasn't been downloaded for seven days? If so, this sendspace doesn't seem to be one of the best free upload places. Megaupload.com, among others, is better, I think.

I believe that Megarotic will keep files for 45 days without a download if uploaded by a registered user (30 days for an unregistered user). Registration is free, and I've never been spammed or had any problems with my account.

http://www.megarotic.com/

Not my cup of tea, but some people like this kind of stuff. I got 2 clips about this theme, they're bigger than 2 MB each, so that i'd have to post them in the splits using hacha. They're short clips (less than 1 min. each), anyway here are 2 images from those clips. If someone is interested in those, only reply me here and i'll post them.

Attachments

• Image1.JPG
    Image1.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 366
  • Image2.JPG
    Image2.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 276
yes please

please do post this clip, i've been looking for it forever.

The file's no longer there? I assume that's because it hasn't been downloaded for seven days? If so, this sendspace doesn't seem to be one of the best free upload places. Megaupload.com, among others, is better, I think.

can sombody pleas send my this clip

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back