• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend troubles

jkm555

My girlfriend broke up with me and so the next day she calls to tell me that I need help. I told her that I was getting help and to give me another chance. SO anyway a couple days went by and we made up but didn't get back together she said it would take a year. We agreed that I would help pay the rent and buy the baby diapers. We talk on the phone and you know she said that she missed me. So we agreed I would stay a couple nights a week at the new place. I end up staying more because of unpacking. So a few days went by and she ask me to stay at the new place 6 times a week and go home the other day which we agreed on. So the next day I went to my parents house to wash so stuff. I stay there for 4 hours & I had planned to go back to our apartment. SO you wants to go to her cousins house I was reluctant but I said ok she went anyways. So the next day she was acting funny i ask her what was the problem she said she need her space. Because i follow her around the house and still act like her boy friend. So I prodded, so more and ask if she still what to be together at all she said no. It didn't seem like a definite no so I kept ask she said I need to fix my problems and develop a relationship with my son. She also she you can't answer my question at that time.

What should I do wait a few months and ask again.

Here The Question

So I prodded, so more and ask if she still what to be together at all she said no. It didn't seem like a definite no so I kept ask she said I need to fix my problems and develop a relationship with my son. She also she you can't answer my question at that time.

What should I do wait a few months and ask again.

Nooo! If it is supposed to be it will be. I just ended a relationship with the love of my life and my lee and it was so hard to do. I just had to let go and try to get over her. It is so hard and I miss her so much but it is best for both of us. I feel your pain in a real way but don't keep pursuing her. If she says its not there then it is not, and even though you think you have problems it is most likely her that has problems. That is the way it is in my case anyway. I gave her everything and I had to end it because she was taking and not giving anything back. If you have a child involved I don't know what to do not having that involved. Feel free to PM me if you need help or advise, I will do my best to help.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back