• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls driving

mcmunagle1

TMF Poster
Does anyone like watching girls drive barefoot? I enjoy watching my gf take her shoes off to drive.

Isn't that illegal though? :stickout

:huh (honestly doesn't know)

I don't think its illegal, maybe in some countries. I can't imagine getting a ticket for it, that would be funny and odd 🙂

Yeah, I know. How does someone else know if you're driving barefoot, really?

I really have NO idea where that myth started. The only law I know of concerning barefoot driving deals only with motorcycles due to safety. It's perfectly legal, and I even do it practically every time I drive.

What about girls (in passenger seat) blatantly displaying their bare feet out the window to distract passing drivers?

You know, that really bugs me... and looks really uncomfortable. >_>

Anyway, in the UK, driving assosciations tend to discourage drivers driving barefoot. They're concerned about the possibility of shards of glass, stones, debris, dirt etc. interferring with your pedal control in the event of an emergency. Not illegal, just frowned upon. 😛

Last edited:
What about girls (in passenger seat) blatantly displaying their bare feet out the window to distract passing drivers?

I'm not even the foot-fan that many here are and have still nearly wrecked from some lovely sightings like this.

Cute though. Unfortunately, from my driving view I can never tell if they are of age and if my distraction is licit.

I enjoy ANYTHING the fairer sex does barefoot!

I've heard most men don't appreciate women's feet until they're older, and it was true in my case (started mid-30s)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back