• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Glad it's over

mikepd

TMF Expert
I'm sure some of you nkow what happened here last Sunday. Not gonna bring it up, but as a result my G.F broke up with me. At first I was mad & sad, but now I'm glad. ( Yea I know that rhymed ). Anyways I'm happy it happened because her and I had a shit relationship. Love/ hate.... mainly hate. Always argueing and bickering. Rarely did we get along. We both wanted it to work but we both knew deep down it wouldn't. Anyways I'm sure knowbody really cares. Thanx to the peeps that did care.

sorry,your relationship ended but there are many fish in the sea!Happy fishing and good luck finding the right one for you!

thanx.... dont feel sorry for me tho. It never would have worked.

I know the feeling.That's how it was with the last friend I lost.It was 4 years down the drain and we both wanted it to work out but we were like night and day so it was never going to work out.

That's a shame so much time and energy wasted on something that couldn't last.Life goes on man;you'll find someone else

My two cents for whatever it's worth:

My last relationship lasted about 5 years. We grew apart, as many couples do. Did it hurt to leave the relationship? Yes, it did. Was it for the best? Yes it was (for myself and for her). Was the time I spent sharing life, love and pleasure with her wasted? Not as far as I can see.

At least, Mikepd, you're not "settling" and staying in a relationship that's long since died, the way too many couples do.

Last edited:
hmm i'm sorry about that, although i guess you seem ok about it...was your gf a member here? how did she find out?

my previous ex.....lets call her ex #2 was amember here. and told my last gf about this place and gave her my password. which I have now changed. Anyways my most recent ex was completely insane. Everytime I would see here for the last year she would accuse me of cheating and I wasn't. That gets very irratating

I forgot to add ex #2 and my recent ex are "best friends" even tho they were friends 5 years ago...then hated each other..... and within the last few months became " best friends" again. That also put a huge stain our relationship. Is it just me, or would anybody else here be un happy if your current partner was constantly hanging out with and talking about your ex. Especialy if the ex in question dumped you for another person than immediatetly got pregnant. yea a bit much huh?

Hey Mike. My advice, sit back and take a deep breath. Now every time you see an attractive woman think to yourself that now you CAN approach her if you want... Kinda liberating don't you think? You have a clean slate. Maybe you should just take some time and enjoy being single, not having to worry about always being there for someone. 3 years is a long time, and I know it must hurt even if you aren't saying it. Just take it one day at a time.

Did your ex allow you to tie her and tickle her? If no, then now you can find a woman who will allow it.

Last edited:
Dude, just move on. Put it behind you. Believe me, I know all about letting a relationship go on too long...long after it died. It's good to talk about for a bit, purge those emotions and settle your head and heart, but then you need to just move on and realize it's for the best. You'll look back on it all very shortly and wonder why you ever even cared.

Uh thanx dave? It's been less than a week. If your trying to say I keep going on about it......*@#$ off. It's not like I've come on here for 3 months everyday whining about. This is one post, on one day, and it's been less than a week since it happened!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a shame so much time and energy wasted on something that couldn't last.Life goes on man;you'll find someone else

Just wanted to echo these sentiments. Breaking up sucks. I've been there more times than I like to think about, but there will be another. I'm a firm believer that there's someone out there for everyone.

we were planning on getting married. Also I didnt give her the password to this site it's just the same password I always used and of course she figured it out.

we were planning on getting married. Also I didnt give her the password to this site it's just the same password I always used and of course she figured it out.

Yeah. Same password everywhere. That's how ya get HAX'D

Uh thanx dave? It's been less than a week. If your trying to say I keep going on about it......*@#$ off. It's not like I've come on here for 3 months everyday whining about. This is one post, on one day, and it's been less than a week since it happened!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave didn't mean on this forum..he meant in time you will move on..he was putting himself in your shoes...he's been there..he meant don't go over and over it in your mind..not here on the forum...

Isn't that right, Dave?? *gulps*

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back