• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gleeful Chinese New Year (of the Snake) 2013

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
My (original) character Keiko has lately been shown in asian/oriental themed outfits and such (not to mention her name) in her last few appearances, so I figure she's best for a nice holiday image along these lines.

Wrapped up in a holiday hanfu and a variety of slithery trinkets, the flexy girl celebrates the new Chinese year. Showing off her flexibility a bit (she IS probably my most 'twisty' character as an aside), Keiko slips her feet out of her sandals and brings her legs up in front of her body, resting them on the table very close to where she sits. Reclining lazily at some open-air stall/porch/restaurant etc, Kei enjoys the fireworks...not to mention a pair of serpentine symbols of the holiday. 🙂

Presenting them as much as she's presenting her cute/sexy positioning, Keiko can't help but giggle as the colorful snakes thread and squirm between the wiggling toes of her feet...or plant little ticklish licks on her flexing soles. Looks like the start of a fun new year, eh?

Just some cute giggle-inducing tickles for the holiday in yet another colorful piece with some perspective elements. Enjoy the new year, hopefully as much as Keiko here is. 😉

Lines/design by me. Colors and the excellent background elements by the generous Will Georges.

There will be more holiday fun later this week...

Sssssimply delightful Khali, the way these sssserpentine ssscoundrellllls twissst and sssquirm through her ssssensssitive toesss.

I love how expressive her toes are, they radiate giddy emotion and her faltering composure is just too gorgeous. I so wish I was a some kind of constrictor, with privilege of coiling my shape around those magnificent feet and flicking a small tongue along those ticklish wrinkles.

Sssuperb masssterpiece, my dear!

FireFoxSF:
*sssssmilessss*
Heh, I'm glad you enjoyed the cute...'activity' in this one. More of a cute giggly scene than a full blown 'out of control' tickle situation (yet), but you can tell Keiko there is starting to crack already. 🙂
Thanks very much for putting effort into replying as well. Both of us really like to hear from people after putting a lot of work into a piece. ^^

I couldn't view your work without commenting -- I love the perspective, the dynamics, details of the garb and culture, and just the creative idea of the whole thing. That AND tying it all into the Year of the Snake by using literal representations of snakes themselves to do the tickle bidding! Great piece; thanks for sharing.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back