• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

goblin counting

switchitup

TMF Novice
This is part of a series of encounters that I have had with a friend of mine. You can read about the others by clicking
here--> http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?249833-B-has-threatened-to-get-my-feet-again

One, two, many, many one, many two, many many, many many one, many many two, lots, lots one, lots two, lots many, ..., everything.
Ok, that is a base three numerical system called Goblin Counting and it is from some fantasy book or another. That is also the counting system that B. used to punish me for every 😛 smiley that I had sent him for a seventy two hour period.
Yeah.

So I got off the bus at the bus station (because I don't have a car and the greater bay area/silicon valley is kind of big) and B was waiting to pick me up because friends don't let friends hang out at bus stations for very long. He didn't even waste time before the first side grab. No in character, no nothing. Just crossing the street to get to his car he digs into my ribcage. "I can't really do it in character today because we're crafting." Ok, fair point, we *were* crafting boffer weapons and there *would* be sharp/potentially hazardous stuff all over the apartment that day. But I just about fell over in the middle of the street, which only encouraged him to keep going, so once we got back onto the sidewalk he slipped his hand under my shirt and ran his nails lightly across my lower back before grabbing my hip. "You keep it up at this pace and I'm not going to be ticklish anymore by the end of the day," I warned him, because that is a thing that happens to me when I am overstimulated. He just smirked evilly at me.

When we got back to his apartment, I saw that there were carpet cleaning crews on his floor and realized that's why he had smirked. "Ok, shoes off, they just cleaned it yesterday." Oh fuck. I had even double knotted my laces so that he would have a harder time getting them off and now the apartment is a shoe free zone. Reluctantly, I removed my shoes and went to sit down and start crafting. We got all the weapons made and got on with more scenes. I tried to keep my feet tucked under my butt at all times, but it didn't work out so well. Off came the socks and he sat on my legs so I couldn't go anywhere and he proceeded to goblin count out my punishment on my arches. I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so much. When he thought that my feet had taken it he pivoted around and keeping me pinned down, started attacking my sides, ribs, and hips. I couldn't buck him off because he had planted his entire weight on my butt.

I don't know how long he was at it for this time, I think it might have been an hour, but eventually my body did shut off the sensory input and I stopped being ticklish. Thank the gods. Then we finally got onto running the scenes, and those have been getting pretty steamy for the Victorian era. Hand holding without a chaperone, for shame!

It will be interesting how the physical interactions change once we are in "uptime" and around all of the other players/characters. The next event is memorial day weekend, so I will probably update after that if something happens.

Shoe free apartment.... ::shakes fist::

Last edited:
He was especially devious with light tickling this time, making contact with my skin just lightly enough to make me jump and pull away when he hit my sensitive spots. Of course, he would attack after I pulled away or yelped.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back