• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going away Party fun 2 incidents.MM/F,M/F

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Well about 3 weeks ago a good female friend came over and her 18 year old daughter whom I've watched grow up for the last 4 years saw the new house and imediately wanted a going away party there.(She's going away to college.) I agreed and planned it out for her.
They all showed up on a Sat.nite around 9pm. I already had a bonfire going and the stereo cranked outside for them. I made about 100 Jello shots and the fridge was loaded with beer.
Now before you all get all ethical and moral on me, look at this the way I did. Everyone attending was staying the nite. No one was driving anywhere, and there were about 4 adults there to supervise. I would rather see kids partying in a controlled environment where if something went wrong we were there to help, than have them out there alone and driving and possibly getting into who knows what kind of trouble.

Anyway, There were about 5 girls and 3 boys that came to party. 15 minutes later all the jello shots were gone and they were all working on the beer fairly well. Denise, my friends daughter was holding up well. Her friend katey wasn't. She is a small thing barely 5 foot tall. She was getting trashed pretty quick.She was sitting on the trampoline outside talking on her cell phone to somebody. I walked over and gently grabbed her left ankle, and started tickling her bare foot. She squealed and thrashed around laughing while I continued to glide my fingers up and down her little sole. As she laughed she was talking to who ever on the phone.
" NOOO! AHAHAHA! He's Tickling MEEEE!!! OOOOHOHOHO!!! YES! HE GOT MY AHAHAHAHA FOOOOT!!! OH VINCE! STAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" She squealed.
After a couple of minutes, I finally relented. She lay there, still talking on the phone and told them how terribly ticklish her feet are. She looked up at me laughing and smiling, so I knew she wasn't mad or anything.
Later that nite, Denise was drunk and sitting in one of my plastic outdoor deck chairs when all of a sudden she leaned back and the whole chair collapsed backwards with her landing on her but and back on the deck. Her legs kicked high in the air sneding both flip flops sailing away.
Well, one of her male friends, I think Philip was his name had the exact same idea as myself in the same instant. We both ran over, grabbed one of her ankles and proceeded to tickle the daylights out of poor denise's feet!
Now let me explain this. Denise is death;y ticklish and normally hates to be tickled. For the past 4 years I've seen her little sister tickle her and get yelled at and even hit a couple times for it. Her Mother who is a tickler sometimes has gotten Denise before and Got verbally berated for it for ten minutes afterwards. Now to say Denise's feet are super ticklish is a grave understatement.
I continued to tickle her lovely young foot along with her friend Philip and we both had her in hysterics in no time. She thrashed around sceaming and begging for mercy, laughing like a wild hyena, but in her position she could do nothing to stop our minstrations of her feet. I finally after about 8 minutes let her go and so did Philip. She finally was able to roll out of the chair and stand up. She chased Philip and I all over the deck and out in to the yard, but didn't seem too angry about the whole thing.
Later that night the girl Katie (from the trampoline incident) was laying on the couch seemingly passed out. She was on her stomach, feet drapped over the arm of the couch, soles facing up.Everyone was siting around and comented that she was out. I said, well lets just see. I started stroking her soles and her feet flinched, but other than that the rest of her body didn't move. Someone said she was smiling, but she was out. I continued tickling her feet with wreckless abandon. she never said anything, but her feet flexed, toes wiggled, and the movement was constant. All in all, I tried many different techniques and after about 15 minutes of tickling her feet in various ways, I finally stopped and left the poor girl alone.
The next morning, Katie came up to me and told me I was mean. I asked how so? She proceeded to relate to me how when she was passed out, she was fully conscious, but couldn't move nor talk, but as I was tickling her feet she felt everything!She told me how bad it tickled, yet she couldn't move at all or tell me to stop.It was pure torture. I appologised for that not knowing it was getting to her and she said itwasn't that big of a deal and wasn't angry. But she did say that was the worst tickling she has ever had in her life.
All in all, everyone had a wonderful time, and they wanted to come back again sometime. I told them they could. Some didn't even want to leave the next day they were having so much fun.
Show kids a little fun, and they do appreciate.
Well, that it for now, I'll try to post more stories as I get time.
Sadistickler

That's a great post. :happyfloa
You are incredibly fortunate to have tickled so many ladies. This occasion is a good example of what I mean. You lucky bastage!

bumped up because it is a fantastic story, and very well written..and it's one hundred percent true..i got it from the horses mouth, so to speak..

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back