• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going out to gather some thoughts...

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well... I dunno where to start. I am just confused and I think a time for slowing down is now, so I will pack myself and go from this few other forums for a while until I resolve few things... if they can be resolved.

I shall be absent probably for a week, but I doubt it will be noticed... when I return I will be back at writing... I owe you a second part of Day with spider story... Till the end of next week... bye...

Well, m8, best of luck with gathering your thoughts and sorting things out. Hope everything works out well for ya.

Best of luck. We will keep the fires burning for ya *accidentaly sets himself on fire* AAARGH

actually Bashiku i did notice you absent..you will be missed...

What's wrong? Is something wrong?

I'm being nosey, ignore me (PM me 😛). Hope you sort things out and get better soon!

I noticed too! IDK what all's going on in your life, but I hope it gets better. Please fill us in when you get back!

~K

Ah, he just wants peace so he can finish his world domination plans correctly.

Plans are completed... depression is over... and I am me again... I think. I've been thinking about current ideals of love, friendship, and similar thing... and I must tell that I learned more in this one day than in a week time I presumed I would take. For that reason I returned earlier, but neither better nor worse. I decided to stand as a stone, unchangeable by all. I won't bend or change myself to comfort others egos...

If I've learned anything from a lifetime of watching bad TV and movies, it's this Bashiku: When it gets to the point where you have the good guys n' gals all tied-up on the conveyor-belt, headed to their ticklish doom in the special Madness Contraption that you have your robot minions assemble for this express purpose?

DO NOT sit there and explain all of your evil plans and strategies to them and then leave to carry them out unless you are positively certain that the heroes have met their untimely fate.

Time and time again, the evil genius screws-up this vital point in the proceedings all to Hell and back.

Don't be that guy. Take care of the heroes, THEN go rob the orphanage, sell the nuns into slavery, or whatever other vile plot it is you've set into motion to rule the world.

Oh you're back? What happened? What was wrong?

Self induced depression due to unwanted circumstances... you see I captured bunch of supers heroes and heroines and they went to their 'ticklish' doom, but I was to thrilled in watching them being finished finally that I was too late to rob the orphanage... 😛

:::hands Bashiku a new Franklin Covey planner:::

Use this next time so you can manage your time better and get all the "take over the world" plan priorities accomplished and leverage all your synergies...

:::hands Bashiku a new Franklin Covey planner:::

Use this next time so you can manage your time better and get all the "take over the world" plan priorities accomplished and leverage all your synergies...

They already can manage time... WOW...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back