• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good FM Foot Tickling Clip (Link To Tickle Party Site)

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
From time to time, those of us who are familiar with the old FM Concepts tickle tapes are posting notes when a decent clip comes up for purchase on the Tickle Party site. Well, a good clip just became available for $5. Note that it isn't a free clip and that you would want to have a fast connection to buy it.

Here is the link:

http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acb...77&St3=8587321&DS_ID=27&Product_ID=367&DID=45

The tickle victim is Noel Paget. She is stretched out in bra and panties on a couch with her wrists and ankles tied. Her friend tickles her feet for some lame FM reason. Noel is an attractive young women. She has pretty feet and pretty ticklish feet. Her friend is no all-star tickler, but the reactions are good. There is a part of the scene where the tickler gets Noel in a footlock with one arm while stroking the soles with her other hand. When she realizes that she can't wiggle away, her reactions ratchet up a nice notch.

For $5, it's a decent investment.

thanks for the link,
i went there and found some familiar vid caps there. i was wondering if anyone would care to help me decide which clips are worthy of their price tag.
in particular, i'm considering this talia monnet clip that i've been looking for a while. there are others, but first things first.

later

hound

Save your dough, hound...

I have the tape that has the Talia Monet clip ("Ticklish Lessons").
It's really not one of FM's better moments; forced laughter (I believe Wall$treet said that her feet had mild reaction or something like that; see his posts), the tickler (Chase Brocco) doesn't seem too interested, either. Quite frankly, a disappointment (the tape's only $25 new with about eight or ten scenes; you get what you pay for! Why would you want to spend $5 for a scene unless it's from a tape that no longer is availiable, ie., the Noel Paget clip ("Tickle Trauma", which also has the Darla Crane/Joy Marks clip)).

I hope that doesn't sound disrespectful, but FM needs to get it together. Having more money doesn't necessarily mean good product.

I have spoken... :firedevil

thanks diamondust,
thing of it is, that the girl Talia looks a lot like an old flame of mine, very sexy. ever since i saw the pic years ago, i've wanted to see the clip. i still would like to, but from what you said, it ain't worth the dough.
i also have an FM tape, and it has a couple great scenes, but the other 10 are not that good.
thanks for the input. btw, if you want to swap files/tapes/etc, let me know, and that can go for anyone else who reads this.

later

hound

Very Fake

I saw the same clip and it is so fake! It's painfully obvious that Noel isn't really being tickled that much at all. I found it to be rehearsed and completely bogus. See, I actually like to see ticklish women BEING tickled, not acting like they are being tickled. But, hey, that's just me. A truly boring video. Anyone else agree?:zzzzz:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back