• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Therapy

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Not sure what it is lately, but for some reason the ideas just won't leave me alone!! Short one this time, little scene between two people I thought up last night. Hope you enjoy!

-Karen

Good Therapy

She paced the floor, hands running through her long, blonde hair. He just waited on the couch for her to decide to talk.

It didn’t take long. “It’s getting worse. And I feel so, unbelievably silly that this is such a big issue but…”

Her counselor nodded. “I can understand that feeling, but you must understand that such a desire is perfectly normal, especially in the circles you run in.”

She shook her head. “Not that. I got past that after I met some of the people online—they’re real, honestly normal people like me. It’s not that.”

Dr. Bruce frowned. “This is the other thing that’s getting to you, then. That will come with time. We’ve talked about this, admitting you want something to yourself and admitting it to another person are two very different things, especially when it’s something this personal. And something that makes you this vulnerable is scary to want. There’s nothing abnormal about that.”

Elizabeth turned to him and smiled. He had been her therapist for a year and a half now, and she trusted him more than anyone else in the world. They had even become very good friends in the process. “Thanks Bruce, and I know. But how can four little words be so damned hard to get out? Just thinking them gives me butterflies like you wouldn’t believe…”she trailed off, embarrassed, even though this was supposed to be the safest room in the world for her.

“Well, you could always say them to me.” He said casually.

She turned around and stared at him. “I-I don’t think I could.” She said, even more embarrassed now.

He smiled kindly. “I think it would be good for you. It’s okay, you can even turn around if you like, you don’t even have to look at me.”

She gulped, thoroughly embarrassed now. “A-alright…I’ll try it…” she sat down on the couch opposite him and turned her back to him, taking a deep breath. This was the moment she had been dreading for months, the moment somebody finally made her say it.

She knew deep down that she was perfectly safe with him; he really was one of her closest friends. He would never laugh at her, never mock her for anything she ever said or wanted. However, knowing this did nothing to ease her apprehension.

She took a deep breath and said it. “I w-want to b-b-be….” For a moment she couldn’t finish the statement. She decided the only way this was ever going to come out was if she said it without thinking, so that’s what she did. “I want to be tickled!”

It was out in the open now. The thing she had been unable to say for months, even to the only person who already knew it, was finally said. She inhaled, about to release a sigh of relief.

It never came, however; instead what she let out was a steady stream of giggles. “B-Bruhuhuce!!” she exclaimed. He had reached over and started teasing her sides!

He stopped. “Well, I figured that since you’ve finally gotten brave enough to say it you should get what you want.” He said, winking at her.

She shuddered. “That TICKLED!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, but didn’t you enjoy it?” He asked, half teasing her.

She blushed. “Y-yes.” She admitted. Finally was able too.

THE END

This is a short piece, but very well written. The desire to be tickled, but being too afraid to admit it, is something that I'm sure a lot of us go through, so I'll wager this hits home with a lot of people. What this piece shows us is that we are not alone, and that there is always someone to talk to who will listen to us about anything, including how much we may love tickling, regardless of which side it's on. Very well done. I like it!

I would've thought you'd be going to therapy for so much more than just tk Karen. 😉

Cute story. *applauds*

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
I would've thought you'd be going to therapy for so much more than just tk Karen. 😉

Cute story. *applauds*

Snail Shell

Ha ha SS. And fyi, I am in therapy...I'm still geting over the shock to my system from TLW....:laughing:

Now, I see this piece as an interesting commentary on the decline of the traditional human image, especially in terms of the more repressed centuries passed, and the difficulties involved in the lengthy transition and, indeed, evolution into the more open and accepting, albeit overly-politically-correct society that the world is today.

In particular, the references to the cultural revolution in 19th Century Britain:

"She took a deep breath and said it. “I w-want to b-b-be….”"

This, clearly, is a reference to the coal miners in areas such as Wales, particularly the subtle nod to breathing difficulties, which were a common problem in the mines.

"For a moment she couldn’t finish the statement. She decided the only way this was ever going to come out was if she said it without thinking"

And to finish it off, the above extract refers to the sudden move during the late twentiefth century, into the politically correct and accepting society that the world has, for the most part, evolved into today (with the therapist, taking Kar- uh, Elizabeth's request seriously, representing both the acceptance of most folk and the quick-retaliation of political extremists).

All in all, two thumbs fresh. 😀

Har har har Senshi :tounge:

But thanks for the good review anyway!! *XD*

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back