• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye, Ronnie James Dio

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Message from Wendy Dio
Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXSTY9AW-s

Very sad!

I love Sabbath, Rainbow, Heaven and Hell etc th world of rock has lost a true legend.

R.I.P Dio.:cry

Holy diver, may you find your rainbow in the dark, before the mob rules.
R.I.P

Damn someone told me he was just sick man this really makes me sad i'm a big fan of his too RIP dio.

the hollywood brother can attest to this being one of the biggest losses to the world in a long time. whether you liked his stuff with rainbow, elf, black sabbath or solo all his stuff was damm good. the hollywood brother cranks up a little rainbow in the dark, sings along and has his fingers in the devil horns in tribute to a great singer who probably never got all the credit he deserved. When the hollywood brother thinks of all his great music from songs like black sheep of the family to man on the silver mountain, to we rock to holy diver it is nothing but pure dynomite and the bottom line according to the all american american rock and roll tickle king known as the hollywood brother is that the world lost a great one.

Rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio. We will miss you.
Long live rock n' roll!

RJD was living proof that nuclear weapons come in very small packages. That voice out of a guy all of 5'4".

To be brutally honest, I liked Sabbath growing up, but loved Sabbath with Ronnie. The double-live "Livevil" still stands as one of my all-time favorite live recordings. Pure Sabbath, and Ronnie did justice to the Ozzy tunes and made them his.

You will be missed, Holy Diver. Greatly.

RJD was living proof that nuclear weapons come in very small packages. That voice out of a guy all of 5'4".

And I assume everyone here has heard of Iggy Pop (5-foot-one, just like the song said)? Just goes to show, never sell the short guys short!

Mr. Dio's first band was from around my neck of the woods (Cortland, NY to be exact).

We've been losing way too many great musicians lately... I sure hate seeing that "This is about a person who has recently died" banner on Wikipedia...🙁

Last edited:
Greatest voice in Metal!!!! (except maybe tied with Bruce Dickinson) Sirius/XM did extensive tributes to Dio, metal-heads have been calling in practically IN TEARS. He was a HUGE inspiration....

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back