• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah's ticklish trip to the park m/f

IrlTck45

So this is another amazing experience with Sarah that happened just a few months after the first (If you haven't read that go check it out). Apologies if these are long for people.

So we have confirmed she finds it "Fun" to be tickled, and since that first proper tickle attack, I'd gotten her here and there with a few little pokes to the side or spider tickles under her armpits when she would reach up for anything. Knowing she enjoys it so much really gave me the courage to try anything wheneve there was a chance. She always repaid the favour by doing the same to me any chance she got, and to be fair she always got reactions because I'm probably just as ticklish as she is.
Well this time we were relaxing at her house. We had bottles of beer ready and we had plans to go to the park and chill out since it was a nice day. She was wearing tight black leggings and a white tank top, with a light grey blouse on over it (she was still a pretty modest girl, never really being over revealing, which was something I always loved about her).
We went out to her kitchen to get the beer from the fridge and get ready to go. I reached into the fridge, and before I could even get my hand on the first bottle, she slid both her hands up into my armpits and started wiggling. Normally it's only a second, but this time despite me clamping my arms down, she kept her hands were they were and continued tickling. Only for about 15 seconds, but like I said I'm really ticklish aswell so I was squirming alot. I managed to dip down and do a 180 to twist her hands out of their place.
This worked and I was now facing her. Instead of getting revenge straight away, I thought "No, I'll get her back eventually" . So I just wagged my finger at her, still laughing about it, and told her to take out the bottles, while I went to my bag and started packing things away.
That was it for the moment and we left for the park. It was less than 5 mins away so we didn't have to go far. We always tried to find a quiet place to sit on the grass (especially since we were drinking, we didn't want anyone seeing us). In a corner out of the way, there was a spot blocked off by trees from most angles, with a log lying down, so it was the perfect spot to chill out. We sat back with our backs to the log, and opened up the first two bottles. We smoke aswell so we were chatting and laughing our way through conversations, the alcohol and weed taking quick affect. The sun was beating down and it was getting hotter, so Sarah removed the blouse, leaving her in her tank top. Through two bottles each in the first few minutes, I reached forward to get our third bottles from my bag. That's when she grabbed for me sides with both hands and started squeezing. I quickly shook them off and got free, before turning to face her. "Nahhh not happening" I said, as she teased by wiggling her ten fingers at me. I reached out quickly and got a tight grip of her wrists, before swinging my leg over her and straddling her at the waist, while she sat back against the log. She looked at me, a big grin in her face "No no uh uh nope don't you dare" I held her arms down by her side, and moved up so my knees were tight against her, keeping her arms wedged by her side. Her belly was right there and looking as tempting as ever. "Ahahahahahah oh god hahahah" I started all ten fingers dancing and squeezing away at her beautiful belly. I knew I'd get the perfect revenge eventually, so I wasn't gonna miss out on this opportunity. I continued for about 5 mins before deciding to pull up her top to expose her belly. She wasn't wearing a bra either, so when I pulled it up, I made sure to have a little bit of the underboob peaking out. I resumed the tickles all across her bare belly, up around her ribs, down at her hips, not missing anywhere. "Ahahaha oh my god hahaha no hahaha that tickles haha so hahah much hahahahah" She just giggled the whole time and squealed anytime a changed spot. I kept this up for almost 10 more minutes while she just laughed away, visibly enjoying it (her nipples definitely confirmed that).
I finally stopped the attack, keeping my hands on her belly but letting her breathe and relaxing my knees so she was able to get her arms free.
We stayed like that for a minute, before I put both my hands up on the log behind her and went to push myself off her. Again, she reached up and danced her fingers around my ribs quickly and got the reaction she was looking for, but not for long. I again grabbed her wrists away from my sides "My god you really just don't learn do you?" I pushed her arms up above her head this time and held them against the log behind with one hand. With her top still pulled up, and her smooth bare armpits now completely stretched out and on show. "Oh fuck no...no no no no please god no ahhhhhahahahahaha fuck hahahahaha"
It was a full on armpit assault, and I could feel her legs kicking behind me, the only bit of moving she could do. Going from digging all five fingers in to rapid spider tickling all over her pit. Only having one hand to attack, I just couldn't help myself. I stuck my face into her other, nibbling away and running my tongue up down and all around. I have a beard aswell so this added to the results. This had her going berserk, thrashing her head around and letting out wild squeals in between her laughter. The stretching, mixed with the tickling and me leaning against her, all worked wonders for her top, which had ridden up even further now, exposing one of her rock hard nipples. She has both pierced so even though only one was on show, they were both clearly visible beneath her white top. I honeslty couldn't believe it but knew I couldn't stop just yet. For the next 15 minutes I continued tickling her crazy as she squirmed and giggled the whole time, moving from her armpit, down her ribs and onto her belly and repeating the movement, every now and again digging my face back into her pit, which had her bursting out every time. Her face was a bright red colour from the pure torture I was putting her through. I eventually let go of her wrists and let her relax. Too exhausted she didn't even try to fix her top. So I done her a favour and went to pull it down, but not before I let my fingers lightly rub off her nipple on the way, giving her another little burst of giggles. I stayed straddling her for a few more minutes, my hands resting on her hips/belly, hers on my knees. I slowly pushed myself off her, reached out and grabbed two more bottles, cracked them open and handed her one "oh thank god I need this".
We laughed about it all and went back to our normal chats and that was it for the day.
I've had a good few moments with Sarah that I won't soon forget.
Much more to come 😁

Sounds like fun.
I myself do the same to my wife, lick her armpits, it is super ticklish 🙂

Sounds like fun.
I myself do the same to my wife, lick her armpits, it is super ticklish 🙂
It was the only time I done it to her because the opportunity was too much to miss, but it got a great reaction for sure.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back