• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gothic shoes/boots? What are they?

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
Gothic shoes/boots? What are they? I consider myself to be a goth, I have a seriously long (I'm 190cm long) black leather jacket, listen to metal, have a taste in dark things and stuff (yet I believe in God)... However...
What are the shoes/boots/whatever shoeware called? I'm searching for a pair in my country, but don't know what they're called... They aren't just "boots", cause I can't find any with that description.

Please help me out?

i, too, like the same things, i like black, i color coordinated my clothes and sheets and bankets on my bed to be black, i like really baggy black jeans with a nice chain connecting my pants to my wallet, i like black shirts, and shirts that are pretty funny. not into coats, the blacks enough, with the hot weather here, the coat's just over doing it. i like metal and hard rock. don't know if i could consider myself a goth, but i certainly like the look.(and too believe in God)

now about the shoes, that is tricky. i usually wear black skater shoes, the ones like osirus, and other skating companies, not beacause the skating, but they're pretty damn comfortable, with really thing tongues, and i put fat black laces in them and i'm good to go.

for christmas a friend got me some shoes that probably are true goth shoes. they're half laces half big buckle on them, and made outta the same material as Catgirl's outfit in Batman Returns. i'll see if i can get a pic of them for ya to see what ya think. but believe me or not, i stumbled across them at Dillard's store, which is much like Macy's. it was on sale for $10 and looked pretty good and i like em.

gothic boots are boots that realize how life is suffering and that we are all in an eternal downward spiral of existence as it writes down its gothic deep philosophical poetry involving the use of paradoxes to seem like it means anything special

How frikkin cute are these!

Attachments

• dank108.jpg
    dank108.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 28
oriyaborealis said:
gothic boots are boots that realize how life is suffering and that we are all in an eternal downward spiral of existence as it writes down its gothic deep philosophical poetry involving the use of paradoxes to seem like it means anything special
Way to go Oriya, amusing and elegant.

Kimiko is cute, those are marvelous.

Yes Kimiko, I am starting up again....the full moon is coming.....watch out....HAHAHAHA!!1*BACKSPACE*!

Last edited:
Mine were just called boots as far as I know. It usually depends on where you go looking for them.

*loves her giant boots, with buckles and zippers and stuff* n_n

I mean boots like these:
http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/boots/FW243.php
I've just heard ALOT of bad things on those when I searched for goth boots on forums... and they cost ALOT.

Big Norm: Around here where I live a metallist/goth would never use skater shoes. There's nothing wrong with it. Same with the baggy clothes. Around here it's a sing of hiphop, which I really really don't like.

http://www.spookyboutique.com/boutique/details/machinistii.jpg
^^These don't look bad either, but unfortunately I'm too long to use shoes/boots that give that much more height.

Last edited:
the hollywood brother thinks that they are regular boots. the hollywood brother also thinks that by labeling them goth you can sell them at goth stores and speciality stores with a higher price tag for increased hollywood brother profits

I have a pair of boots, and you know what I call them? Boots. 😛

I suppose that if enough bikers started wearing these things they'd be marketed and sold as "biker boots" too, huh?

I liked the good old days when a shoe was just a shoe and wasn't made to be so pretensious.

No offense to anyone here.

boots are boots. They come in many colors. Heck, you could also spray paint them. 😛

Hungarian2 said:
boots are boots. They come in many colors. Heck, you could also spray paint them. 😛

I knew a guy that used to take markers and color the yellow seams that boots sometimes have. I guess his black boots weren't black enough, or, should I say, goth enough. 😛

I guess so. This guy probably isn't a good example. He seemed to think washing his face consisted of just splashing it with water. No wonder he had horrible ache.

i'm so goth i pee black stuff
my friends say i should go see a doctor
but they are not goth enough to understand

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back