• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grace from "Will & Grace"

drummer_punk82

Who else thinks Grace from the NBC TV show, "Will & Grace" should be tickled like crazy? She has a nice figure, extremely nice feet and would most probably have a great laugh. Who else agrees? We should make a petition asking for her to be tickled in an episode. Wishful thinking I guess... 🙂

I'd sign

Yeah, I'd sign.

I don't thing PetitionOnline.com would host it, though.

Debera Messing? Oh absolutely, positively, no question, no brainer, undoubtedly, afmitive in the extreme, right on, in total ageement!

*Ahem* Yes!

Also

Get the girl that plays Karen in it.. love to hear her high voice squeal

Double T said:
Debera Messing? Oh absolutely, positively, no question, no brainer, undoubtedly, afmitive in the extreme, right on, in total ageement!

*Ahem* Yes!

i agree also. she is pretty! but although i hate the will and grace show!

Would definitely love to see that. Kinda like how Ramano's tv wife got tickled on "Raymond." Great episode that was hehe.

I don't watch the show but if they had an episode where she got tickled I would tune in for that one.

never seen the raymond tickle episode but would love to see debra messing tickled. The Hollywood Brother think she may be very ticklish and there is just something aobut her that makes The Hollywood Brother want to see her tickled for long periods of time

Megan Mulally (Karen) always seem to manage to keep her barefeet out of the cam view, would love just to see her feet, tickling them would be like extra credit.and yeah debra messing does look mighty ticklish

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
never seen the raymond tickle episode but would love to see debra messing tickled. The Hollywood Brother think she may be very ticklish and there is just something aobut her that makes The Hollywood Brother want to see her tickled for long periods of time
Drew70 want to introduce The Hollywood Brother to the first-person personal pronouns "I" and "me." 😎

drew70: the hollywood brother knows aobut first and third person brother. if you lok at the many hollywood brother postings over the life of the hollywood brother, you will see many times the first and third mixed in brother.

just remember that by you noticing and posting about how the legendary hollywood brother post, this means the hollywood brother unique style got response and that is a good thing indeed.

the best advice the hollywood brother can give you brother is to enjoy it brother.

Ohhhhh...you're giving me a headache...and by the way, sorry to burst your bubble, but the woman that plays Karen doesn't actually speak in that high voice normally, so all you'd get was more acting if you wanted to hear her laugh like that.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back