• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great m/ffff nylons

medikation65

TMF Master
(a dream I had)

I went over to a friend's house to go to the graduation of her sister from high school. Her sister had about 5 or 6 friends over at the time, all decked out in gowns and stockings ready to go to the ceremony. I saw two of them when I walked in, of course they had removed their shoes to go into the house....yes!

So I asked where the others were and they said upstairs being silly. (I had to go and see) So I said I'd go up and say hi. I could hear giggling as I went up the stairs. Then I peekd my head in the parents room, (the door was open) and saw.....four girls all wrapped up in a blanket together giggling and rolling on the bed. I said; "Um, hello?" and that emitted four squealish laughs from the four in the blanket.

I said; "What the heck are YOU guys doing?!" The sister of my friend said; "This is what we'd always do during sleep overs, and we didn't know if we'd get a chance again now that we're all going away to college." "But WHAT is it that you're doing?!" I asked. "It's fun to roll around in this thing!" She responded.

So looking at all of their stockinged feet sticking out, two tanned, one white and one navy blue, I asked; "Which one of you has the most ticklish feet?"

And BOY did they all give out a scream!

So I scribbled my fingers over the girl in the white stockings first (I couldn't tell who was who) And she squirmed away and yelped. Then the first girl in tan stockings, with longish feet. I start to tickle and she absolutely lost it with laughter, so I held her toes in place for a bit. Then the girl in thicker navy blue tights, she was not quite as ticklish as the last one, and more of a screamer instead of a giggler, beautiful feet though! Then the last girl in the other tan nylons, it was her turn! I tickled and she squirmed but said; "My feet aren't ticklish." and no laughter. So what did I do...?

I returned to the other girl in the tan stockings and said; "Looks like we have our winner, who is this anyways?" and with that I tickled her mercilessly for a little while. (12 or 13 seconds) Anyhow, I tickled these girls for only about 3 or 4 minutes, but they seemed to think it was an eternity!

Afterwards, they didn't seem to mind, but made sure I wasn't around them when they had no shoes on!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back