• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

GREAT Tickling Flash Game

Kinda cool........and it doesn't matter what language u pick, laughter is universal 🙂

LOL!!!

The is quite fantastic but its a website for a deodorant. Its called Axe there but its called Lynx in the UK.

pretty popular too. I use Africa, unfortunatly it doesn't attract as many ladies as the adverts suggest 🙁

AXe have allways been so cool !! the coolest publicity and now this !!!
i use fussion by the way, and hell it doesnt work they say, sigh.........lol

Great Flash Game!

Man that was really fun! I wish I could find more stuff like that online. It's the closest thing to a tickle simulator I have seen lol.

funny idea 🙂 i wait for those adverts to come 😀

omg! this is the kinda thing i'v been looking for, for ages! 🙂 nice! if any one find any more, please post 🙂

God! I could play that all day! Its to much fun! One suggesrion though she could change into more than just two postions

errr she moves at least in .......... ten positions 🙂
try again and you'll see 😉

I can't seem to get it work. I select my country, but then.... nothing happens, it just sits there. Am I doing something wrong? It seems like it's really fun, though.

That was totally great. Is there anyway to download to desktop? The link probably won't be there forever...

like quixim, I don't now what to do??? I select all the countries, and nothing!!!

It superb... thanks for posting. But the language/country choosing has no effect on the results. :/
still... it's good stuff 😉

I captured this little gem

I captured the flash file and I am posting it here. It is flash file so you need a flash player. You can get one free on the web. Sorry, the only way to get it up here is with Hacha. I included Hacha en the second zipped file.

Another tip... tickle her knee three times until she adopts a second basic position. You'll get different responses. Then try "x" and "y"...

Good luck!

Attachments

Excellent! Thanks! When she is in the 2nd position try tickling her lower foot. Very cute reaction. 😛 Also tickling her nose makes her sneeze. 😀
hehehe and if you leave her be for a moment she hums and whistles at you and eventually falls asleep. LOL

For those who can't/don't use hatcha...here is a winRAR archive....
Save both files and then right click the first one and choose "extract here". 😛

Attachments

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back