• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Tickling Scene from In$ex (S&M Stuff)

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
I have this great video.

It starts with a man bringing a young woman into a secluded cabin. The woman starts out hood wearing sneakers, socks, and a school girl type outfit. The man goves her to another man and then leaves. The other man plays and torments her while she is bound. The best scenes are at the end.

The Best scene includes a metal springboard bed with no mattress. The girl is has her neck chained down to the bed and she is spreadeagled with medical type restraints. She seems to be very scared and yet very happy about her situation. I figure she's going to be bound there for a day or two as a bucket is under the bed beneath her.

This guy asks her questions and sometimes she can answer them. He tickles her and even places a plastic bag over her head and tells her if she is ready to answer his questions then she can have some air. He tickles her while she's suffacating. After about 10 to 15 minutes of this, she's crying and wimpering a little, but she still seems to want more he can give her. He later electricutes her with an electrical torture device that he sets to have it go off every few minutes and leaves her overnight.

This is sick and intense is about the best if you want heavy edge play with some tickling.

Not for the faint of heart though.

Attachments

• 20041124-HoleOween.jpg
    20041124-HoleOween.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 991
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back