• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greatest Tickling Ever Captured On Film!

Tkpro

TMF Poster
This is the greatest real tickling you will ever see. However it is converted to SCREW.THERESTOF.YOU format which is a file type that only 10% of the community can see. It's real easy to convert. Here's all you do.

1. Download the first 3 files in under 40 seconds between the hours of 10am and 10:12am on any rainy Monday in July

2. Put files 1 and 4 into a list named "files 2 and 3" and then drag and drop onto your desktop and delete into your recycle bin

3. Go into the bin and hit restore but be sure to close the recycle bin before the restored file hits your desktop

4. Then add these files in with rest of the files that you downloaded and rename the whole thing TICKLINGCLIPSARE.NOTWORTH.THISMUCHGODDAMN EFFORT and press play.

If it doesn't work, screw you. Have fun reading all of the replies from the few who can actually do this so you can feel like an even bigger ass for not being able to join the fun.

Sorry, I forgot to attach the files

Tkpro said:
This is the greatest real tickling you will ever see. However it is converted to SCREW.THERESTOF.YOU format which is a file type that only 10% of the community can see. It's real easy to convert. Here's all you do.

1. Download the first 3 files in under 40 seconds between the hours of 10am and 10:12am on any rainy Monday in July

2. Put files 1 and 4 into a list named "files 2 and 3" and then drag and drop onto your desktop and delete into your recycle bin

3. Go into the bin and hit restore but be sure to close the recycle bin before the restored file hits your desktop

4. Then add these files in with rest of the files that you downloaded and rename the whole thing TICKLINGCLIPSARE.NOTWORTH.THISMUCHGODDAMN EFFORT and press play.

If it doesn't work, screw you. Have fun reading all of the replies from the few who can actually do this so you can feel like an even bigger ass for not being able to join the fun.

What if you use Linux?

That's even easier, especially under the experimental F0RG3T.1T.N0W beta kernel. 😉

Reg's.

TkPro, that was outstanding. My hat is tipped to you, sir.

Ninj

ROLFFFMGDOFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to see that im not the only one here with a great sence of humor 😀

I'm going to rejoin the forum as Hacha Unzipped.

Last edited:
finaly someone said it

why cant you all use just windows media player and realplayer?...
*and i think im gonna drop a post someday...but im realllly bad whith computers, where can i find some info how you post a file?*

greetings, nadrydix

The name of this post gets you to check it out and then it turns out to be a great parody on all the zip and hatcha files that most of us have problems downloading. You have a very arid sense of humor but I do too and that's why I enjoyed this very clever post.

John D. Schmidt said:
The name of this post gets you to check it out and then it turns out to be a great parody on all the zip and hatcha files that most of us have problems downloading. You have a very arid sense of humor but I do too and that's why I enjoyed this very clever post.

A nice parody of hacha using.
Nonetheless it's easier to complain than to post clips it seems 🙄 -
and it's a lack of respect for all those people who are trying to explain how it works to others.
Am i kidding or what ????

nadrydix said:
finaly someone said it
why cant you all use just windows media player and realplayer?...

Fun fact is, hached files actually ARE windows-media and realplayer clips.

But, hey, "non si può avere la botte piena e la moglie ubriaca". 🙂

Reg's.

Tkpro said:

LMFAO!!! Holy shit, that was funny.... and so true

Great parody Tkpro, very amusing. And from the list of comments, a very popular sentiment.
Thank you.

LOL!

Funny one, although I don't understand the people who can't work with hacha 2... Let's face it, how hard is double tapping your left mousebutton?

I sense a flame is about to start... 😀 😀 😀

Kalamos said:
I sense a flame is about to start... 😀 😀 😀

Hopefully no flames come from this. I do respect those who post clips because God knows that I don't. I wrote that parody much more out of humor than frustration (but there's a twinge of frustration in there!) To be honest I never spent a heck of a lot of time to try using Hacha because when I saw a list of steps and then post after post that read "Only 8 more to go....Only 7 more to go....Only 6 more to go" I said to myself that there are much more important mountains to climb.

Just my way of using my gift of sarcasm to bring a point to light. 🙂

I'm glad the desired result occurred, that people laughed and didn't get offended.

By the way, nadrydix, your comment "finally, someone said it" reminded me of that line that Bob Sugar said in the movie "Jerry Magwire" when he read his mission statement "The things that we think but don't say"!

Last edited:
Never thought of hacha as another format but as a method to break down large files (and just as easily) put them back again...

and why? 'coz we can't upload larger than 2 (i may be wrong here) meg. Or at the expense of quality, convert it to a smaller wmv. Some people prefer nice quality tho, thus, hacha or hjsplit or winrar (again, means not format). But then again i may be talking greek here...

Tkpro said:

Isn't the VidClip Forum for posting video clips?

Every last post on this thread is funny!!

*walks away cracking up as if someone were sucking my toes....* *hint*

Last edited:
Heck, he HAS a point.

But by saying that, I went off topic! But since the whole thread wasn't on topic, therefore it means... No wait, I have my hands too full with linux to care! 😀 😀 😀

well me, i have no life, so i took the trouble and assembled the files with the file assembly program called:
H - hillbillies
A - are
C - cursing
H - hacha
A - always

and with all the trouble here is that awesome tickling pic which i renamed:

oops i forgot u gotta download it on February 29th between 2:32 and 2:33 AM. with a T3 internet connection while standing on your pinky finger and singing the Dutch national anthem backwards 3 times fast.

Bignorm868 said:
well me, i have no life, so i took the trouble and assembled the files with the file assembly program called:
H - hillbillies
A - are
C - cursing
H - hacha
A - always

and with all the trouble here is that awesome tickling pic which i renamed:

oops i forgot u gotta download it on February 29th between 2:32 and 2:33 AM. with a T3 internet connection while standing on your pinky finger and singing the Dutch national anthem backwards 3 times fast.
You have heard of getting the last laugh? Hacha rhymes with Gotcha. And the ones who can't use Hacha are feeling like they have been left outside in the cold.

What's about a remote connection which will upload,
join (if necessary) and play the new posted clips
automatically to the user...
then the folks don't have to interrupt their m...
aaah - ya know what I mean... 😎

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back