• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings.

For an introductory sample picture, how was it?

• Very Good

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So So

• Bad

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Through a matter of links linking to links to forums I frequent, I came across this one, and saw that it was/is fairly new.

I draw as a hobby, and I draw anime style. In october of last year I made a yahoo group to feature some of my artwork. I operate this specific group as a barefoot/tickling gallery, although I didn't start with the intention of drawing like this more often. It was more of an experment in learning to draw feet better and improve upon the lesser anime-styled feet to create a better blend of anime barefoot/tickling pictures.

I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fetishist, nor do I feel I am obsessed with feet or tickling as some might be. I don't physically go out and tickle people, and I am not tickled either or have been really. Although I will admit, the idea of tickling is something interesting for me, and I find female feet, provided they look nice, to be one of my favorite features on a woman after the legs.

While I do not physically do anything about it, or have the desire to really, I draw pictures to make up for that and as a hobby as I said. My art does not consist of just these types of pictures, but I find this genre/theme to be of great help to me in a number of ways as an artist.

I have been providing the TMF with updates to my work, and I came across this site in the process shortly ago. Seeing how this site is new and all, or it seems that way, it would stand to benefit from some contributions. 🙂

I would hope that in return you will join my group, and respond to my threads, here or anywhere for that matter where my art might be featured. I'm still fairly new to this tickling community, and I'm still trying to fit in, as well as make a name for myself. I would appriciate any replies, comments, questions, or concerns about my artwork. I do take requests when theres room for more, but currently I'm working on certain pictures and on a couple requests, so I don't have the time.

Oh, one more thing. I ask that you not use, edit, or distribute my work in any way, without my personal permission and concent first. Thank you. 🙂

Well this picture is one of my more recent ones, and it isn't actually from an anime series, but rather a video game series called Final Fantasy 7. And while I haven't extensively played the game, I'm aware of who the characters are, and what they look like through pictures and such, enough to draw them. This is a picture of Tifa Lockheart tickling Aeries Gainsborough. I wanted to draw out this idea because I thought it would look on paper, and also because I think its cute. From what I understand, there is a mild, subtle competition between these two ladies for the main male character of the game, Cloud. So I thought something like a tickling fight would make sense, and thats why there will be a series of pictures following this one.

One more thing, the girl watching them in curiousity is Yuffie, another female character in the game.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DJs_Fanart/files/FULL-sized pictures/Tifa tickles Aeries.JPG

Anyways, enjoy.

- Damien

Last edited:
Hey Celtic_Emperor

I have recently remembered a forum that caters to anime art media. If you are interested it is Anime tickling forum It has had some activity recently I believe. I am glad you decided to branch out.

Hey, Rajee, nice to see you here too. 🙂

And I'm already a part of the ATF, but thanks anyways. Branching out is key for an artist.

- Damien

I probably should have made the link an attachment instead. More people might have looked at it or replied that way, Rajee.. 😕

- Damien

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back