• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grew up in the 80's?

It's like someone took my childhood and put the words "epic win" to every aspect! I rocked out to "The Neverending Story" this morning while getting ready for work. Thanks Jay.

I loved the stuff they submitted, but a lot of it was around long before the 80's...

Operation the game and candy cigs amongst others..

Fun stuff to look at nd fondly remember even though I didnt "grow up" in that decade...

(still workin on the growing up thing)

Huh, I thought that the Wonder Years was solely filmed in the 90's? I guess I was wrong being that it ran from 1988 to 1993.

In my opinion, the 1980's in three words...

Anthrax
Schwartzeneggar
Hulkamania

when i think of the 80s i think of three words as well

WORLD SLAVERY TOUR !!!!!

also lets not forget

Beast On The Road

World Piece Tour

Somewhere On Tour

Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour

LOL. I was born in 87, so i guess i mainly grew up in the 90's. I do remember all those things tho. Gotta love those times back in the day when i was young(not like im really that old now).

omg. Epic win site, babe!

Sure beats the boob pillows. :jester:

I remember almost all of those things, except it wasn't from the 80's -- more from the 90's. Cus I was like.. born in '88. 😛

the 80's really we
childabuse.jpg
re some confused times werent they?:facepalm2:

You fuckin' bunch of newbies!

Not a damn one of you posers knows-OR APPRECIATES- the spiritual and sensual connection of fake wood paneling...Or Cowboy Curtis...Or the real impact Teddy Ruxpin had on our now rapidly growing digital world!:ranty:

If you don't know where the beef is, then I'm not showing you!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back