• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Groping my Wife's Bare Tummy in Saree

saheribabu

TMF Poster
How can i ever let this opportunity get away. When my wife is tied to the window wearing a Saree that is totally exposing her Soft Tummy. I just come close to my wife and grope her bare tummy with my hand.
1A.jpg1B.jpg1D.jpg1E.jpg

I will say that is a hot Belly.
And my wife often wears Saree in weddings and events so that she can totally exposed her Tummy in front of all the guests in the wedding. All the guys at the event just stares at my wife's bare tummy bcoz there's no one else in party can Dare to Bare in a Pakistani Wedding.

So when you do grope her belly she flinches and giggles?
She flinches alot so i groped her tummy so tightly so that she can't move anymore. But i can't stop her from giggling. I like to kiss her cheeks when i tickled her tummy and she giggles. She looks more cute when she's giggling from the suffering of tummy tickling.

You’d be bound to a chair and forced to watch. Your wife is tied to the bed. My fingers caress her underarms and I poke her sides until she cries with laughter. I draw circles and prod her on her tummy until she’s so ticklish that she begs to be released. Then her heels come off and she’s brutally tickled on the soles of her feet.

You’d be bound to a chair and forced to watch. Your wife is tied to the bed. My fingers caress her underarms and I poke her sides until she cries with laughter. I draw circles and prod her on her tummy until she’s so ticklish that she begs to be released. Then her heels come off and she’s brutally tickled on the soles of her feet.
Excellent Idea. Recently my wife told me the same thing when i told her that my two friends will tied her and tickle her Bare Tummy and Armpits in Saree. She said that she wants me to be tied up so that she will feel more helpless that her husband is tied too.

The time when my 2 friends hands are all over my Wife Bare Tummy and she will look at her husband who is tied up too and can do nothing to save her. All she can do is to endure it.

Again my Wife tied to the window wearing Pink Saree that is totally exposing her Tummy and Armpits. She has given me another chance to grope her Bare Tummy by wearing such revealing clothes. I can still feel the smell of her sweaty armpits in my breathe.
1A.jpg1B.jpg1C.jpg1D.jpg1E.jpg

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back