• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Growing up spreading laughter

TheFactor

TMF Expert
When I was eleven or twelve years old (can't remember which) I used to go with my brother to his friends house. His friend was a girl named Hilary who had about six brothers and sisters. Well I was just getting into tickling, I really didn't understand why I liked it, but I had plenty of friends to help me understand why.

Well I remember one day I went over to her house with my brother and me and her older brother who was about one and a half years younger than me started to wrestle. Well we were both into those wrestling shows at the time and we went all out. I don't know if he did something to me, or I was taking it a bit serious, but I ended up holding his arms over his head with one hand. He was struggling and stuff and telling me to get off of him. I asked him if he can get up, and he said no. So of course my hand went to his armpit and I started to tickle it.

Well I tickled him until he started to cry, which was about two minutes worth of tickling. I let him up and a few minutes later he was fine. Well everytime I went back after that I would tickle the hell out of him. Sometimes I would tickle him in his pits till he cried, and sometimes I would tickle his sides and pits. Once in a while I would be really mean, I would let him beg his way out and I'd let him go, than drag him back down and tickle him till he cried.

Well the last time I ever tickled him was when I went to his house and tickled his feet until he cried. It's funny I know making him cry like that, but when I was growing up I was a bully so...

Oh and I didn't just tickle him, I used to tickle Hilarey who was sixteen years old. She was pretty ticklish, but tough too, she'd tickle me back! Nothing exciting there, it only happened once, but no one ever stopped me from tickling her younger sister.

Well thats pretty much it there, if you want more stories like this let me know and I'll post again.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back