• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess Who Wouldn't Smile! */FFF

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
Well I couldn't help myself. I drew another picture. This time featuring all 3 of my kitten girls. Kitty, Rukia and of course Madison. Each of these kittens refused to smile before they got their pictures taken. Thankfully their masters carry around a couple of feathers tied to sticks and a poking stick. That got them smiling and laughing.

While your art is improving, may I recommend you draw adult women instead of little girls.

Hee, I like what the left one and right one are doing with their arms/hands. 🙂

Looks like very natural responses (especially the one on the right I like a lot). Don't see that pose very much around here.

Good job!

While your art is improving, may I recommend you draw adult women instead of little girls.

I appreciate the compliment, but not the accusation. You do know what a chibi is right?

May I recommend getting your facts straight before posting something like that in the future? Next time ask me through a note or even on here before you tell me to stop drawing little girls. I don't draw little girls I draw chibis and adult women.

See? Didn't even have to recommend it.

Hee, I like what the left one and right one are doing with their arms/hands. 🙂

Looks like very natural responses (especially the one on the right I like a lot). Don't see that pose very much around here.

Good job!

Thanks man! The one on the right almost came out the way I wanted it to. Her hands were supposed to be closer to her chin and her head was supposed to be tilted a little upwards.

For the one in the middle. I decided she would just sit there and take it.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back