• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guidance Counselor Tickling (True)

hurricaneman74

This story is true. It took place in my senior year of highschool. For highschool I went to a Catholic all boys school, and was deprived of women in school. Our teachers were old, except for the guidance counselor. She was rather short, but only a few years older than us.

One day I was called down to the Guidance counselor's office. Her name was Ms. Jackson. Ms. Jackson was sitting at her desk and was wearing white nylons. She told me to sit down and her feet immediately caught my eye. They were small but cute.

Anyway I unintentionally continued to stare at her feet throughout our conversation and she noticed. She then asked me what I was looking at. Thinking quickly I told her she had something stuck to her nylons. I offered to get it off for her. Of course there was nothing there.

I grabbed her foot and then started scratching saying I couldn't get it off. She was in hysterics. The tickling went on for around 30 seconds when I pretended to get the something off her foot.

She then thanked me for helping and explained how ticklish she was. I said I was sorry and she said she loved being tickled. Little did I know I'd get another chance a few months later.

The next time I was called into her room, she was wearing sandals. She had her feet kicked up on the desk and was on the phone when I entered. She was getting ready to end the conversation with her friend on the phone when her sandal fell off her foot. I offered to get it for her. I put it on her foot, but before I did I started to tickle her foot. She starte going hysterically.

She told her friend she had to go, hung up and continued laughing 30 seconds after I finished tickling. I commented how she must have been the most ticklish person I had ever seen. She told me she loved being tickled and that she wished she was tickled more. I then grabbed her foot and tickled her for a minute. She then made me stop for she had another appointment. She said I could stop by any time and maybe even tickle her feet. Unfortunately, I graduated a few weeks later and didn't get another chance.

Wow! Thats some guidance counselor! Of course if the principal ever found out about Ms. Jackson allowing you to tickle her feet shed be fired on the spot. You got lucky or she was daring.

i also got to tickle my counselor in HS....and few teachers...GREAT MOMEMTS!

great story! Love to hear more from Gilmourwaters about his teacher tickles!

cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story thanks for posting it. While I never had a chance to tickle the feet of any female teachers I had when I was in school there are a few of them that I wish I could have had at my mercy. It's probably just as good that I never got a chance because I know I would have been in trouble if I had tickled their feet.

Last edited:
hurricanmena74 said:
Anyone else tickle their teacher in school before?
unfortunately not. man, i had some good ones too...*thinks back* great, now im depressed... 🙁

I wouldn't have minded tickling my counselor's feet. I did get up the nerve and asked her what her feet looked like. She said she couldn't show me because she had a run in her nylons. Yeah, right. 🙄

Damn! You should have gotten Ms. Jacksons phone # and kept in touch! I bet more tickling sessions would have followed.

In the discussion section there's a thread on tickling teachers, look in there for more stories.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back