• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guidelines for the graphic in game

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hi to all

This is a little "guideline" to show what we need for the graphic; look at the pictures for a better cohomprension:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Faces:

about 6 faces with various expressions: sad, angry, bored, happy, neutral, woried.

And also 3 faces for the tickling part: soft laugh, hard laugh and recovery face

animations are welcome, expecially for the tickling part; it should be enough 2 or 3 frames continously repeated to simulate a laugh.

Body:

We need mainly 1 body with dress and one naked (depend if you want to tickle also nipples and private areas, if you don't want we can leave the girls with panty and bra), so we can use those body changing only the head to simulate the feelings of the girls ;then we need different poses:

2 poses for the interactive tickling section that shown as much as they can

almost 4 different images to show what's happening in the game (same thing as before....only the body, then we'll attach the head with the different expression to save work and time)

a zoom of the feet and the upperbody for the interactive section in "zoom mode", it can be the same image that we use in the interactive mode, but bigger and focused on the feet

some different poses for the interactive interrogation mode, so the player can have different poses when he use different way to play

Some animations for the interactive tickling section; we need a hard giggling, a soft giggling and a "recovery pant" to show the reaction of the body to the tickling.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the minimum, and of course all the poses depends mainly to the story, so we must write before the stories then making the drawings 😉 but those are the universal graphic, so we can use them in all the game adapting them to each story, then we can make the graphic dedicated to a story.

There's no need o say that more you do, better is the results 😉

Thanks and look at the pictures to have an idea 🙂

HDS: if is possible can you put this also as sticky? sorry to bother you 🙂 🙂

Those are some faces:

Attachments

• angry.jpg
    angry.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • bored.jpg
    bored.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • laughing.jpg
    laughing.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sad.jpg
    sad.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
more faces

Attachments

• face1-scared.jpg
    face1-scared.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • face2-soft laugh.jpg
    face2-soft laugh.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • face3-recovery.jpg
    face3-recovery.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • face5-hard laugh.jpg
    face5-hard laugh.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • face6-worried.jpg
    face6-worried.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
faces again

Attachments

• face7-neutral.jpg
    face7-neutral.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy%20of%20new-4.jpg
    Copy%20of%20new-4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy%20of%20new-5.jpg
    Copy%20of%20new-5.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy%20of%20new-6.jpg
    Copy%20of%20new-6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
body for the interactive tickling game and zoom

Attachments

• bondage.jpg
    bondage.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Copy%20of%20new-1.jpg
    Copy%20of%20new-1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6
  • draw3-char tied.jpg
    draw3-char tied.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • draw4-char ready.jpg
    draw4-char ready.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • zoom lower body.jpg
    zoom lower body.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1
those are some images for the story

Attachments

• draw1-char.jpg
    draw1-char.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • draw2-char beach.jpg
    draw2-char beach.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
  • draw6-char shy.jpg
    draw6-char shy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • alexsitting.jpg
    alexsitting.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Copy%20of%20new-3.jpg
    Copy%20of%20new-3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
more body and poses (some nudity, sorry)

Attachments

• sf_003.jpg
    sf_003.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_018.jpg
    sf_018.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_305.jpg
    sf_305.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sf_462.jpg
    sf_462.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_469.jpg
    sf_469.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 3
again body and poses

Attachments

• sf_478.jpg
    sf_478.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_515.jpg
    sf_515.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_523.jpg
    sf_523.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_539.jpg
    sf_539.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_600.jpg
    sf_600.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 3
more poses

Attachments

• sf_621.jpg
    sf_621.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1
  • sf_624.jpg
    sf_624.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_576.jpg
    sf_576.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1
  • sf_577.jpg
    sf_577.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_625.jpg
    sf_625.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 2
More facial expressions

Attachments

• sf_326.jpg
    sf_326.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_329.jpg
    sf_329.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 2
  • sf_333.jpg
    sf_333.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 4
  • sf_338.jpg
    sf_338.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 2
How did I miss this thread?? Thanks for the reference pics!
I'd like for the girls I draw at least to not get COMPLETELY nude. I can draw without the bra but I'd like the underwear to stay on 😀 well...maybe one girl can be completely nude. 😛
And also 3 faces for the tickling part: soft laugh, hard laugh and recovery face
Should we also add a "holding it back" face? Like the second pic in post #5? Something that she would use just the first few times she is tickled before she starts laughing (or more or less depending on the girl)

😵.....H-Games....FT, I didn't know you knew of those, I didn't (The pics he posted came from H-Games, Japanese games of the more perverted nature.).

HisDivineShadow said:
😵.....H-Games....FT, I didn't know you knew of those, I didn't (The pics he posted came from H-Games, Japanese games of the more perverted nature.).

HDS, what's wrong with them ? ^_^

I begun to create my game looking at the hentai games as example 😉

I don't see anything so bad in H-games; the culture in Japan is very different from ours, and the games are the only way that those people have to express their hidden secrets and perversions 😉 and those games are not intended for the occindental culture 😉 They came here only because some importers sell them outside Japan 😀

If you see the games imported legally you'll see that they're completely different from the one that they import (regarding themes, age of the girls and situations); but i bet that you know very well without that i explain to you something 😉 i bet you're an otaku like me 😉

If the images are not acceptable of course i can remove them; is not the content that i want to show but the pose and the kind of work that i desire to reach (not about the quality, but i want to get close as much as i can 😀 )

I follow the anime and hentai scene years before tickling (is about 18 years that i follow the anime, about 10 regarding hentai), and i love them very much, so i'm trying to make something to put toghether both passions (tickling and anime-hentai) 😀

I don't see anything wrong in this 😉

I didn't say anything was wrong with them. I plan to buy a few myself, whenever I take a break from grabbing statues. :happy: And yes, I agree completely with you on the point of them being changed if imported by a company and redone, as opposed to simply imported by a store.

nessonite said:
How did I miss this thread?? Thanks for the reference pics!
I'd like for the girls I draw at least to not get COMPLETELY nude. I can draw without the bra but I'd like the underwear to stay on 😀 well...maybe one girl can be completely nude. 😛)

Of course i don't want naked girls 😉 i was asking to see who is interested in a chance to tickle also private parts 😀

For me is enough a topless girl 😉 because the area can be very ticklish 😛

nessonite said:
Should we also add a "holding it back" face? Like the second pic in post #5? Something that she would use just the first few times she is tickled before she starts laughing (or more or less depending on the girl)

Yes, i forget it 😉 good idea as usual Nessie 😀

HisDivineShadow said:
I didn't say anything was wrong with them. I plan to buy a few myself, whenever I take a break from grabbing statues. :happy: And yes, I agree completely with you on the point of them being changed if imported by a company and redone, as opposed to simply imported by a store.

I'm happy 🙂 i was thinking that you was against them 😛

Of course the lolicon themes and other perversion are depricable, but again, this is not our colture, so i think that we should respect them even if for us is not good 😉

If you're interested in good versions of H-games you can find a lot of tehm on emule 😛 i'm not a person that download games, but they sell games at incredible prices (like 89.99$) and i never found something that worth this price 😀 i've bought the games via hobibox (a seller in italy) but you can look at hymeya shop to see the prices of the games O_O
I suggest to you the dreams/illusion games, like sexy beach, dbvr, biko....they make good 3d interactive games 😉

If you can give me titles of some hentai games I would like to download them and check them out. Partly to get a better feel for the way the game will be and partly (mostly) cause I always wanted to play one. 😀

nessonite said:
If you can give me titles of some hentai games I would like to download them and check them out. Partly to get a better feel for the way the game will be and partly (mostly) cause I always wanted to play one. 😀

You can try the same that i've suggested to HDS 😉 those are in 3d with interactive part where you can "play " with the girls 😉 you'll see what i have in my mind for the "interactive 3d section" looking at them 😀 but with tickling instead of sex 😉

Then if you want games with a better story you can try :

sentimental shooting
xchange
love show
fatal relations
immoral study
silk road

those are some of the one that i have and i like them 😉

This is also a good list for HDS 😉

If you want i can post the links for emule 😉

Checked the suggested pics.
I can do 2d body art, but I am not sure about posture.

Also, I have no probs with full or partial nudity - as long as drawn chars are clearly over 18. I'll send pics when ready.

This is definitely alot of drawing. I'm gonna get started from the top down, starting with the facial expressions.

good: the facial expressions are the first important thing because without them the input mode and the interactive part are useless 🙂 hope to have some material soon 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back