• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

"guy next door" aesthetic tickle models sought in Central FL? Voice actor for added capabilities

TickleYeti

Verified
So am really thinking I'd love to break into the field and I figured I'd put myself out there!

Wildly ticklish 34 M switch... guy next door may be the vibe I best fit, so like "harry stu" content where a viewer could easily insert themselves into the situation they're watching for added immersion is an angle we could hit; but I'm also quite tall, broad shouldered, strong. If there is a market for big "masc presenting asf" dudes being broken down by the tiniest cutest Lers, I'd fit there as well. Liliputian vibes hehe I'm strong as heck, though not cut like a body builder, fairly well padded. If I fit a body type, my nicknamesake probs best describes it haha very well earned "yeti" nickname. Also pagan and witchy asf, neurospicy out the wazoo, AuDHD for days. I only say this because we absolutely recognize each other, which will bring in an added good vibe to the demographics you could target with me!

Genuinely ticklish like beyond the norm and traditionally handsome features (only say this from a content creation standpoint because #AllBodiesAreBeautiful haha My best reference for that aside from an actual audition would be that various healthcare workers have all taken exceptional delight in 'incidentally' tickling me. One ultrasound tech doing heart ultrasounds declared while laughing "you're more ticklish than a little girl." I can't understate it hehe

Natural voice is higher pitched for sure, the actual laughter while being tickle sounds a lot like Elmo. Again, awesome contrast from a big burly bearded masc fellow.

I absolutely fit the bill for "amateur" model in most every sense, however I have consumed the content from some amazing producers over more than a decade so I have an idea of what works best vs doesn't work in content.

Not opposed to sexual content being a part of it though my natural leanings are more towards primarily tickle focused. That's not from some prudity factor though, more just familiarity. Could definitely get used to sexual elements as part of the content, and interestingly enough those elements and my ticklishness interplay in a way I've never heard of for a guy haha

Would love to look into forming long term relationships with producers to create content that would be enjoyed more and more as we got used to working together further.

If any of this is interesting, DM me and we can talk further. Unhelpful comments will definitely be ignored (so feel free to save your time for more constructive pursuits hehe) and I know that those I am meant to work with, will vibe with me and reach out!

Cheers all, love and light, merry meet and blessed be!
Yeti

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back