• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys please give me a answer

omg111

TMF Novice
I Don't know how it is with all of you, but I'm not attracted to womens genitals such as vagina boobs ect. I'm wondering if its like that for all of you. I only like tickling feet and thats it is that normal?

"Fetish"

Many of us online don't have a "fetish" - which is REQUIRED for sexual gratification, but we like to tickle as it helps a great deal and is very arousing.

I love boobs, I love a nice round butt, and the vagina is less physically apetizing to me (though I still spend a great deal of time dining there).

So that's me.

Personally I don't care about feet. My favorite target is the armpit.

Many of us online don't have a "fetish" - which is REQUIRED for sexual gratification, but we like to tickle as it helps a great deal and is very arousing.

I love boobs, I love a nice round butt, and the vagina is less physically apetizing to me (though I still spend a great deal of time dining there).

So that's me.

Personally I don't care about feet. My favorite target is the armpit.
Eh, I can careless about all of them. I dunno why..

From my perspective, I enjoy intense sexual teasing to go along with my saidistic tickle torture, so I find genitals to be appealing, but because I have a foot tickling fetish, genitals don't really rate as highly in what makes a woman attractive to me primarily. When I see a woman I find attractive, it's really because i think she would look really hot screaming with laughter and pulling fruitlessly against my restraints while I tickle her everywhere. :feets:

At least it ain't a barnyard animal in schoolgirl uniform fetish...

Having a fixation is normal. Whether it's breasts, genitals, or feet we will all focus in on some physical attribute that we personally find attractive, but others may not. One of the more famous examples of a fixation is Sir-Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get with you
And take your picture

Your fixation on feet is not strange...or even rare. There are plenty of websites, as well as video distributors and magazines, dedicated to women's feet. So you're not alone, you aren't abnormal, and you shouldn't be ashamed about your particular kink.

omg111,

I think women's bodies are attractive in general, but my main erotic reaction to female breasts and genitals is from the knowledge of the pleasure the women are capable of deriving from them.

Aside from that, I don't really have the traditional North American obsession with breasts or the vagina either.

I Don't know how it is with all of you, but I'm not attracted to womens genitals such as vagina boobs ect. I'm wondering if its like that for all of you. I only like tickling feet and thats it is that normal?

Normal for many I'm sure. The danger, in the bedroom anyway, and regarding performance, is only being aroused by tickling their feet and nothing else.

Unless your partner is fully aware of what aspect you're attracted to from the beginning.

First of all, I didn't know that boobs were considered genitals. Second, no, it isn't 'normal'. But let's be honest, if you were normal then you wouldn't be here, now would you? Well unless you were a troll or doing research or something, but let's just say you aren't.

It's certainly not that way for me. But I can't speak for everyone else, but I'd think, or atleast hope, it wasn't, otherwise performance during intercourse would be quite a pain, would it not?

I'm also the same way, but I have learned to appreciate other aspects of a womans anatomy to make her , should we say...satisfied.
But really, if a woman consisted of nothing more than a head on top of a pair of barefeet, I would still be happy.
Ladies, I hope that doesn't sound bad.

To be honest, as far as tickling alone is conserned, i hate feet, with a passion i think it has to do with the massive amounts of foot fetishists i see and hear about (not dissing it, just dont understand it, trust me i got my fetishes).

It just seems to me, that tickling (for me) isnt about a certain spot, its finding that technique or style to get the best reaction from the lee, in the end i may get excited or enjoy there laughter but there to one that wants to be tickled. So if the female enjoys belly more then belly it is, if she likes feet, then ill give them specail attention. Same with genitalia (which i didnt knew involed boobs ther but eh) if that what she likes and gets that laughter then go for it.

I guess all im saying is its not about what your personal fetitish is be it feet or anything else, i try to find a medium between the two, even if tickling a girls feet turns me off some if she loves it ill tickle away to get to that nice belly 😛

Having a fixation is normal. Whether it's breasts, genitals, or feet we will all focus in on some physical attribute that we personally find attractive, but others may not. One of the more famous examples of a fixation is Sir-Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get with you
And take your picture

Your fixation on feet is not strange...or even rare. There are plenty of websites, as well as video distributors and magazines, dedicated to women's feet. So you're not alone, you aren't abnormal, and you shouldn't be ashamed about your particular kink.

Damn It...You beat me to the punch. I was going to quote "Sir Mix A Lot" LOL:rotate:

As it has been said before, "Normal" is a not a word used a lot around here. We all have our own kinks, some like feet, some like nylons, some like belly buttons, etc. As long as you don't have a problem with it, it shouldn’t matter.

On a personal note, I love the beautiful behinds and shapely figure on a woman with huge "assets", but when it comes to tickling it is the face and reaction and laugh that does it for me. Tickling the breasts or even the genitals is ok but only if it gets that “killer” reaction. we all hope for in a woman:devil:

Just my two cents

DJ Tickler

I have a tickling fetish. A woman's feet are the only body part that arouses me. So I suppose I have a tickling fetish with a minor in feet? I don't know I hate labels.

I can become aroused tickling just about any spot on a girl where she is ticklish but the feet are only part of a woman I can become aroused just by looking at. I may think a woman has a pretty face, eyes, smile, etc. that I will find attractive. But I am not aroused at the sight of a woman's breasts, legs, butt, or anything else but her feet. There was a time when I thought I was strange and was hoping I would change when I got older. Well the way I changed was by accepting who I am.

omg111, don't waste any of your life wondering if you are normal. Be happy with who you are and if you want to be married one day...you will find a woman who loves who you are as well and will be delighted to spend her life with you.

Maybe my answer was more than what you were asking for but I spent years of my life asking those kinds of questions when in reality the answers are very, very simple.

Im not really attracted to womans genitals either, theyre pretty ugly in my opinion.

As for boobs, I dont really find them sexy, Just a lot of fun to play with, I dont think I could ever be turned on by the sight of them,

tis the feet that cause the arousal mostly for me, also the legs, and neck are some fav areas, not much of a foot tickler tho

attracted to genitals? no. enjoy playing with them? absolutely! it's why 98% of the photos in my archives, including my own photography, are clothed women. scantily, yes, but clothed nonetheless.

While I'm attracted to female genitals when it comes to tickling I prefer feet. Feet and then upper body/sides/armpits. I sometimes find myself more aroused by tickling than genitals. When I see a beautiful girl, after seeing her face (helps for the visual pic of her laughing) my eyes dart to her feet to see if she's wearing sandals or something. I think about how great it'd be to tickle them and watch her squirm and laugh. I thought it was weird at first but after realizing I'm not the only one like that I felt better.

Genital tickling is ok but it usually leads to something else which may or may not be wanted. Then again I wouldn't really know since I've never tickled a girl's breasts. Just going by what I've seen in pics and read.

Wow... go first 'actual' post.

attracted to genitals? no. enjoy playing with them? absolutely! it's why 98% of the photos in my archives, including my own photography, are clothed women. scantily, yes, but clothed nonetheless.

But don't you have to be slightly attracted to them to want to play with them?

Not necessarily. Not on a physical level anyways. Play can be about personality, in-scene personality and reaction.

It's like any other relationship. Some people put a lot of emphasis on looks. Others could care less. It varies from person to person.

Snail Shell

Not necessarily. Not on a physical level anyways. Play can be about personality, in-scene personality and reaction.

It's like any other relationship. Some people put a lot of emphasis on looks. Others could care less. It varies from person to person.

Snail Shell

I'm referring to boobies and cooters.

omg.

Don't ever tell any woman you ever plan on having sex with that.

:facepalm: :punt: :disgust:
😛 any woman ive had sex with so far agrees. neither the male nor female genitals are a very attractive bit of kit tbh

Not at all, I too love to play with them, and thats based purely on the reactions that it causes. I like doing a job, not because I enjoy working but because I get payed, odd example but I aint been awake long 😛

Not at all, I too love to play with them, and thats based purely on the reactions that it causes. I like doing a job, not because I enjoy working but because I get payed, odd example but I aint been awake long 😛

Come back when you're awake moar, babeh.

It shouldn't be viewed as a job! 😵

:punt:

Come back when you're awake moar, babeh.

It shouldn't be viewed as a job! 😵

:punt:

I aint viewin it as a job 😛 that was my half awake attempt at a metaphor. 😛

Im viewing it as something you do to cause a pleasant reaction in your partner, I like what it does, not what it looks like, Im attracted to what it does to the person, but find no attraction in how it looks. its not horrible to look at, but its not exactly attractive either, it is what it is, but what it does is very fun!! 😀

Im viewing it as something you do to cause a pleasant reaction in your partner, I like what it does, not what it looks like, Im attracted to what it does to the person, but find no attraction in how it looks. its not horrible to look at, but its not exactly attractive either, it is what it is, but what it does is very fun!! 😀

😵

Yer face isn't attractive, kthx! 😵

Some cooters are very pretty.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back