• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys With Ticklish Feet

Jeff1240

TMF Poster
Would love to hear about experiences guys have had being overpowered, perhaps tricked, surprised, assaulted...where they found themselves helpless, their shoes removed and feet tickled. Socks on/off?

Share any experience you remember, either involved in, or witnessed? thanks

I had a tickling experience on Friday in Brockton Mass with Tickleshotel and Aryz75 they both tickled me and at one point each girl had a foot to themselves and it is true what they say about fingernails, It does tickle MORE

my ex was a great lee, he was extremely ticklish and had very sexy ticklish feet, I would sit on his legs, pinning them down and tickle his feet and he'd fight to get away or tickle me back, lots of fun... when he let me tie him, he'd go insane from being tickled on his feet, he enjoyed losing control like that and especially if I'd talk dirty or verbally taunt him.

There's lots of good f/m stories on the stories board too

I was known as the book tickler, I have tickled just about everyone i could on my block, one day my wife and one of my god son wanted until i was asleep on the couch. I woke up laughting when i look around my wife and god son (20 yo) was sitting at my feet which was tied down to the legs.

He was smiling, he said that he always wonder if i was ticklish and now it was payback for all those years of me tickling him. 2 hours later i was finally release.

After we were married, my wife use to tickle my feet to get her way, and when I was tied up it was pure ticklish heaven!

the only time i've been actually tickled

well my feet and stomach are the only places I've been tickled but I've only been trapt for a little while and only on my feet. I have two stories
The first time i was tickled was on a date just wandering around the outside of my high school. my girl and I were walking by and we were still getting to know each other, but this was after the interests parts and we were telling secrets about ourselves. I told her that I was ticklish and she said that was cute. It was about 9:00 and we were alone so I told her I actually wanted to try and be tickled sometime. She though that was cute and decided to tickle me there. I ad no problem with this so we sat down next to the wall and she took off my right shoe put my foot in a sort of headlock (footlock I suppose) and started tickling me. I couldn't help but giggle and she thought that was so cute that she asked if she could take some of my sock off. So she pulled it up above my sole and tickled me there. Now that was too much for me to just stay giggling so I started to laugh outright.

The second time she did something like that was a few years later when we were hanging out at her house and watching movies. She allways wore socks around the house so I never found out how much she could take (she wasn't really into tickling she just liked seeing me in a non-tough-guy mode).
I went to get some drinks out of the fridge and I came back finding her feet hanging off the bed wearing toe socks. So like any guy on this forum I couldn't resist sneaking underneath hear protruding feet and popping up to grab them both and tickle her. She said she wasn't ticklish when we first talked about it a few years before this but I found that to be a lie after catching her off guard numerous times and making her try to wiggle and squirm away while caught in a mode of irresistable tickling induced laughter. This time was no exception as I took advantage of the toe parts of her toe socks. She was obviously ticklish between her toes because she laughted allmost instintaniously after I started. So after I let her out, she decided that revenge was in order. She "made" me lay down on the floor on my stomach and she sat on my ankles (both this time) and then started tickling me as much as she could. Now even though I wore socks I was laughing pretty quickly. This was because she really wanted to make me pay. I was tickled like this for only about a minute until I found myself breaking away.
We were togeather for about three years and those are the only times I was tickled in a way that made me try to escape. Unfortunatly I haven't tickled or been since

Worst I've ever had it like that was when a friend started poking me in the side, basically causing me to curl up into a ball for defense. At that point she sat on my ankles, and with my socks on, ran her finger tips up and down my feet for a good 3-4 minutes before letting me up.

Oh sure. Love ticklish feet on the guys! Ticklish ribs are good too! I like it when they come over all macho and confident, and inside of 5 minutes they're pleading like little babies. :smilelove

Wraithtickler, just be glad it wasn't me, because I wouldn't have let you off so easily! :justlips:

Nite_Giggler said:
Oh sure. Love ticklish feet on the guys! Ticklish ribs are good too! I like it when they come over all macho and confident, and inside of 5 minutes they're pleading like little babies. :smilelove

:blaugh: I agree with it. 🙂

Jester's feet are so damn ticklish he ALWAYS wears shoes so I wont tickle them, but when I do..holy cow he cant even fight me it is wonderful having that control!! :devil2: :devil:

TicklishSinner said:
Jester's feet are so damn ticklish he ALWAYS wears shoes so I wont tickle them, but when I do..holy cow he cant even fight me it is wonderful having that control!! :devil2: :devil:

I believe you, it must be great. :bouncybou

oh miss nylons it IS wonderful..even better when he takes the control from me 🙂

I haave been pinned down and had my bare feet tickled for quite a while, a half an hour or more. I am very ticklish all over and my feet a one of my most ticklish areas, at least a 10 on a 10 point scale of ticklishness. Two different ticklers have gotten a kick out of the laughter which tickling my feet causes. I laugh differently depending on what part of the foot is tickled. Tickling the arches in the middle of the soles causes high pitched laugher intespersed wihe yells: ahh ha ha ha, ah ah ahh ha ha ha, etc. Tickling the tops of the feet where they meet the toes results in absolutely hysterical high picthed screams and laugthing that is garbled ,crazy and difficuolt to describe. Tickling the heels evokes a more sane baratome laughter. Etc. Anywhay what I am trying to lead up too is that some people like play my feet like a musical instrument: tickle one spot for one laughter Tickle one area to get one laugh and then tickle anothe=r to ilicit another lauagh. Etc. Any oter guys find that being tickled on one part of the foolt results in one kind of laughter while ticklling another results in anothe kind of laughter?

ericr said:
I haave been pinned down and had my bare feet tickled for quite a while, a half an hour or more. I am very ticklish all over and my feet a one of my most ticklish areas, at least a 10 on a 10 point scale of ticklishness. Two different ticklers have gotten a kick out of the laughter which tickling my feet causes. I laugh differently depending on what part of the foot is tickled. Tickling the arches in the middle of the soles causes high pitched laugher intespersed wihe yells: ahh ha ha ha, ah ah ahh ha ha ha, etc. Tickling the tops of the feet where they meet the toes results in absolutely hysterical high picthed screams and laugthing that is garbled ,crazy and difficuolt to describe. Tickling the heels evokes a more sane baratome laughter. Etc. Anywhay what I am trying to lead up too is that some people like play my feet like a musical instrument: tickle one spot for one laughter Tickle one area to get one laugh and then tickle anothe=r to ilicit another lauagh. Etc. Any oter guys find that being tickled on one part of the foolt results in one kind of laughter while ticklling another results in anothe kind of laughter?

Wow... *letting the information soak in* Y-ya know... that's pretty damn cool... 😀

I love this thread 😀 Wish I could contribute some of my own experiences to it... but maybe I will soon 😉 😀

many experiences of this
My g/f, Melissa has often has me in stocks and driven me out of my mind with foot tickling

chrisheaven said:
many experiences of this
My g/f, Melissa has often has me in stocks and driven me out of my mind with foot tickling

just your mind?? hehe

isabeau :happyfloa 😛 :Hyrdrogen :firedevil :bubble: :redheart:

Only had my feet tickled once, but I was wearing thick cotton socks so it didn't tickle at all.

Haven't really had my feet tested for ticklishness yet. :illogical

Jeff1240 said:
Would love to hear about experiences guys have had being overpowered, perhaps tricked, surprised, assaulted...where they found themselves helpless, their shoes removed and feet tickled. Socks on/off?

Share any experience you remember, either involved in, or witnessed? thanks

Years ago when my son was 3 or 4 he was "riding the horsey" (that would be me lying on my stomach on the bed), my wife came in, sat on my legs and started tickling my very ticklish bare feet which were hanging off the bed. She wasn't really one to do this so it was surprising. I couldn't move much because she had me trapped and I didn't want to thrown my son off onto the floor. She must have tickled me for a few minutes straight and I was going crazy with laughter, and they were laughing because I was. That was great fun because it was so spontaneous. Probably my best tickling experience.

true tickling (F/M)

My ex was a tickle fiend. She knew that I had the most ticklish body ever. Feet, pits, you name it -- I had it. Once she found out how ticklish I was, she never let go. I don't think I went one day without getting tickled in some way (not that I ever complained, mind you).

Her favorite spots were my feet and my ribs...but my feet won over, with a 15/10 (is that possible?).

One day, she tickled me almost constantly for 2 solid hours, and all on the bottoms of my feet, with a variety of tools. I can't remember ever laughing and squirming so much before that! And usually, she tickled my bare feet.

I even remember a time when she woke me up by tickling the soles of my feet with the tip of a pen. Even though I was extremely tired at first, I must confess that I was completely awake by the end of the ordeal!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back